Tomorrow - Season 4 premiere!

Anyone else excited?
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOST Season 4#2
Posted: 1/30/08 at 12:41pm
they're showing the finale tonight? The last third of last season was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. i just wish the writers strike would end so we could mabe get more than 8 episodes before the end of the season.
kover22 Profile Photokover22 Profile Photo
kover22
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: LOST Season 4#2
Posted: 1/30/08 at 12:42pm
Thats all my husband has been talking about for weeks now. We did a marathon of the season 3 dvds this week and now hes ready!!
I have RSD...but it doesn't have me!!!!
beyondblessed Profile Photobeyondblessed Profile Photo
beyondblessed
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: LOST Season 4#3
Posted: 1/31/08 at 3:14pm
I am so angry that I'm going to miss this tonight. I've been waiting for far too long. My director called a reheasal tonight so I have to miss out until it's posted online. I wish I had tivo! But the life of a working actor... I hope no one dies.
Going to a musical late in its run is like going to a prostitute late in her shift.
ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photoray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOST Season 4#4
Posted: 1/31/08 at 4:03pm
I'm so glad I'm off work tonight! I get to see LOST and ELI STONE (I have a thing for Victor Garber).
I read on Kristin Do Santo's blog that the season premier is all you hoped it would be. The season finale was one of the best episodes of any TV drama I have ever seen, I CANNOT wait for tonight. I'm an union man but it is so hard to support the right people when it means we won't be getting the 17-episode fix of LOST we were promised.
"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOST Season 4#5
Posted: 1/31/08 at 4:18pm
i really don't think the strike will disrupt the OVERALL number of lost eps we get since they announced a specific number they were going to do before the end of the series. now instead of 3 16 episode seasons we'll get 2 8 episode seasons and 2 16 episode seasons. (assuming the strike ends before summer) the second 8 episode season can come int he fall and the first 16 episodes can go on as normal next spring.
Revolutionary Profile PhotoRevolutionary Profile Photo
Revolutionary
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: LOST Season 4#6
Posted: 1/31/08 at 4:31pm
Lost is at 8 tonight, yes? Damn. Gotta get someone to record it for me.

And I really hope Eli Stone doesn't suck. I love Jonny Lee Miller and it would be really great if could be known for more than what he's known for...here in the states, at least.
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOST Season 4#7
Posted: 1/31/08 at 4:33pm
I love Hackers.
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOST Season 4#8
Posted: 1/31/08 at 4:42pm
I figure that the overall number of LOST episodes won't change but I did want the 17 uninterrupted episodes we were promised THIS season.
"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOST Season 4#9
Posted: 1/31/08 at 9:06pm
Bump.
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOST Season 4#10
Posted: 1/31/08 at 9:16pm
I'm so pissed. I thought it was a 2-hour episode like the season finale. They of course did the whole LOST re-cap BS. Anyways, loved the beginning.
antiandrewx Profile Photoantiandrewx Profile Photo
antiandrewx
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOST Season 4#11
Posted: 1/31/08 at 9:39pm
It's really good so far...