Page: 1

"Eight years of hell and all I got was a lousy $600 bucks!"

CapnHook Profile PhotoCapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
They already have the t-shirts. Saw someone wearing it at the mall. I want one.
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
what about the first $600.00 we got when he squandered the surplus in 2000?
....but the world goes 'round
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/26/08 at 1:53am
Updated On: 2/21/09 at 01:53 AM
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
World conditions included added customers like China & India have no effect on gas prices right?

Remember this when paying $ 5 for a Starbucks or $ 120 for a show about how unfair it is. remember many democrats want to raise gas taxes. By the way, Europe has been paying thru the nose for gas for years

As long as we waste gas & drive gas guzzlers it will stay high.
Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 1/26/08 at 07:49 PM
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
As long as we have a president who's bought and paid for by the oil companies, we certainly will.

And Taz, that first payoff was to like him. This new payoff is to forget about him.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/26/08 at 7:57pm
Updated On: 2/21/09 at 07:57 PM
roquat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
$600.00--will that cover the cost of a plane ticket to Canada? With jet fuel prices taking off, probably not.
I ask in all honesty/What would life be?/Without a song and a dance, what are we?/So I say "Thank you for the music/For giving it to me."