Page: 1

Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile PhotoSpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#1
Posted: 1/8/08 at 7:51pm
Hi, I'm Andy and I'm a Diet Coke Addict.
He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#2
Posted: 1/8/08 at 10:48pm
Nothing anonymous about it: I love Diet Coke and don't care who knows it. There is NOTHING like the tickle of the first DC of the morning!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
JerseyGirl2 Profile PhotoJerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#2
Posted: 1/9/08 at 1:17am
Coke Zero girl here. The bastard cousin of Diet Coke.
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Revolutionary Profile PhotoRevolutionary Profile Photo
Revolutionary
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#3
Posted: 1/9/08 at 1:44am
Diet coke, I'm so over you. It's all about Diet Mountain Dew these days.

Ohmygoddd Diet Mountain Dew is THE BEST!
RetroBoy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#4
Posted: 1/9/08 at 1:46am
I love my Zero. I hope they don't discontinue it.
singtopher Profile Photosingtopher Profile Photo
singtopher
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#5
Posted: 1/9/08 at 12:19pm
I drink too much diet coke. I have a problem.
"If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it." -Stephen Colbert
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#6
Posted: 1/9/08 at 12:26pm
I am in the process of kicking the diet cola habit, and so far, so good. At home we've switched to flavored diet sodas, and ginger ale is our favorite (although through the holidays, we couldn't get enough of the diet cranberry sierra mist, but it was only seasonal). I still get diet cola at restaurants, but the plan is to switch to water.

For what it's worth, I've been sleeping much better since dramatically cutting back on the caffeine.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#7
Posted: 1/9/08 at 12:28pm
Diet Dr. Pepper is where it's at. They've actually been able to use the bitter taste of aspartame to their advantage.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
justagirl2 Profile Photojustagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#8
Posted: 1/9/08 at 2:51pm
Ooh, I agree with Diet Dr. Pepper. I can't go through the day without it. Though Diet Coke is absolutely in second place.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#9
Posted: 1/9/08 at 3:16pm
There is NO SUCH THING as drinking too much Diet Coke. If you start to get close to a dangerous dose, your hand is shaking so much you can't get the bottle to your mouth.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#10
Posted: 1/9/08 at 3:19pm
Hate Diet Coke. Love Coke Zero.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous#11
Posted: 1/9/08 at 8:59pm
I admit I've been addicted to Diet Coke with Lime. However, once I stopped drinking it, my blood sugar numbers started to fall. Now I'll have it only rarely.
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)