Page: 1

American Family Association: THEY'RE COMING TO YOUR TOWN

PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Those bad, bad BAD gay activists are taking over a town--AND IT COULD BE YOURS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XZTXLEV3NY
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think they needed to be more specific- those damn gays come to town and suddenly they are teaching your kids how to speak French and make a Creme Brullee, your house and wife both look fabulous, your property values are going way way up and the market on the corner starts selling really great cheese. Then, one Sunday, they bring home made cinnamon rolls and Espresso to the church basement after services.

Seriously, it was a shock ad campaign like this one that inspired "Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert."
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I would totally go to any church that installed an espresso machine in the basement.
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Joe! I love it!
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This was made by people who actually think this way - and it reaches others who agree.

This is why I choose not to interact much.