Page: 1

'OC' Star arrested on DUI charges in West Hollywood

TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California (AP) -- Mischa Barton was arrested for misdemeanor driving under the influence after her car was stopped by sheriff's deputies early Thursday morning in West Hollywood.

Don't these kids EVER learn?
Full Story
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So what?!

Just because she happened to be on a TV show, this girl's DUI charge becomes news?
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Broadway Bound2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I agree with you Foster, people make so much out of celebs making mistakes. They are just like any other person that roams this earth. They put there cloths on the same as me and you and they breath the same. I think some of these celebs do this stuff because they want publicity. Now I don't know about Miss Barton, but the others that have made the news because of not wearing panties or falling out drunk on the sidewalk outside of a club. It drums up publicity for them.
Patronus Profile PhotoPatronus Profile Photo
Patronus
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The first thing I thought when I read the headline is that Star should have been in quotes too. re: 'OC' Star arrested on DUI charges in West Hollywood
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I just find it funny that most of them get nailed in WeHo.

This IS LA, and folks are pulled over all of the time, but these folks should know better.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
JohnPopa Profile PhotoJohnPopa Profile Photo
JohnPopa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
At least it wasn't that dreamy Rachel Bilson.

I expect MUCH better of her :)
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah, and she's young enough to be your daughter from a third marriage.

Watch it, perv.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)