A 2007 Thread That Will give You Insight Into Who CountA/HDThoreau2 Is

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry c*cks*ckers#151
Posted: 12/6/07 at 3:15pm
but i said it in a really manly way. i refuse to be judged!
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry c*cks*ckers#152
Posted: 12/6/07 at 3:30pm
Well, you certainly don't refuse to be engaged.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry c*cks*ckers#153
Posted: 12/6/07 at 3:31pm
my wife said i'm allowed to get engaged as many times as i want. we just keep leaving them at the altar and making off with the wedding presents.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 12/6/07 at 03:31 PM
HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#154
Posted: 12/6/07 at 3:54pm
This is great! New people interacting with each other, and everyone having a great time.
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
Craig Profile PhotoCraig Profile Photo
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#155
Posted: 12/6/07 at 4:09pm
It is great HDT! I love when actual conversations take place where people respond to what others say in an intelligent manner and share ideas that are their own AND who actually answer the questions posed.

Now.. About your age. How old are you? You brought it up, I'm just following up to see if you're right in your assumptions that you are more than twice as young as I am.

You do remember making that assertion right? I know it was over an hour ago, so you might have forgotten.

I look forward to your thoughtful reply.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#156
Posted: 12/6/07 at 4:25pm
Your angry sarcasm is so typical of the modern liberal. You act as if you set all the rules for posting and for the debate.

also, never act so condescending when you really want an answer...you might not get one.

Why not reveal your age first if you are so into "revelations"?
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#157
Posted: 12/6/07 at 4:30pm
HD YOU NEVER ANSWER DIRECT QUESTIONS. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. YOU LIE AND MAKE THINGS UP AND THEN TRY TO DENY YOU EVER SAID IT.

Pa

thet

ic
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#158
You can try (and I do mean TRY) to spin this around. It won't work. You made the assertion. The "burden of proof" is on you. What are you so afraid of? You were so "bold" in making that statement a few times yesterday. Back it up now. Or are you afraid to?

The simple and obvious fact is - you won't answer it. Because, like everything else. You don't have any conviction. Just random spewing of garbage.

Prove me wrong - I beg you...
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#159
with the emphasis

on the ICK!!!!!!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry c*cks*ckers#160
Posted: 12/6/07 at 4:31pm
i'm here, joe. who are these people thet and ic?

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry c*cks*ckers#161
Posted: 12/6/07 at 5:03pm
I believe they are part of the "HD collective". I should never have mentioned you in the same post!
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#162
Posted: 12/6/07 at 9:57pm
"the burden of proof is on you"

a funny way of liberal thinking understood only by Manhattan Elites....

poor Craiggles, you keep trying to bully me, but it just ain't workin'

Oh, and by the way, I survived one day great without you to "save me"

Only liberals depend on the "big brother" of government to solve everything.
Updated On: 12/6/07 at 09:57 PM
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#163
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:38pm
Suck my hairy left tit.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#164
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:40pm
"a funny way of liberal thinking understood only by Manhattan Elites..."

So you're saying only Manhattan Elites understand the basics of argument and debate?

Wow, that's very elitist of you.

HD admits that most Americans don't understand the concept of argument and debate!

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#165
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:44pm
What I don't understand is how you're so terrified of answering a simple question about a subject that YOU brought up.

You stated (more than once) that you were sure I was more than twice your age. How old are you? How old do you assume I am?

You're engaging in your typical behavior of trying to change the subject when you can't answer a simple question. That speaks volumes.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#166
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:48pm
Your loopy, liberal, kool-aid induced logic has never been quite this misguided.

The issue is (sorry to insult your meager intellect) that Craiggles and the Namonster can't debate anyone at all without using their hodge-podge of "made-up-on-the-spot" rules with each of them acting as alternative dictators.

While you, Namo, need Craig's protection, I am an independent, freedom loving conservative who doesn't depend on government for much of anything at all.

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#167
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:49pm
The Namomonster. I can't believe you can't even spell THAT right. You sure aren't doing much to show off your learning skills.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#168
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:50pm
I created the name, and is the Namonster and in the "Naymonster" as in the "gaymonster"

thanks.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#169
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:51pm
apparently you don't rely on truths either.

There's no logic debate - it's a simple question. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

or..

HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM?

You could either answer the question - or you could actually be an adult and admit you are mistaken and that you really have no idea how old I am.

Or you can be stubborn and ignorant.

Somehow I think I know which path you will take...
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#170
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:52pm
Craiggles, I didn't know that you actually participated in name calling. I thought you had all your minions for that.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#171
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:55pm
Remember - you wanted free speech. Did you forget that too? Did you forget that I granted you your wish - liberating you and others who respond to you from my censorship?

But that aside - I didn't name call. Unless that means you aren't going to be an adult and answer the question.

So are you an adult - or are you an ignorant, stubborn child?
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#172
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:56pm
Name-calling promoted by Craiggles again!!!
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#173
Posted: 12/6/07 at 10:57pm
Says the immature child who just called Namo gaymonster?

Hypocrite much?
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#174
Posted: 12/6/07 at 11:01pm
Quick....Craiggles...run to Hillary headquarters....sign up....you have ALL the characteristics.

dishonesty, the politics of personal destruction, lack of integrity, you have them all, you even practice to deceive.
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
angry liberals#175
Posted: 12/6/07 at 11:02pm
Answer the question