Page: 1

Dexter

Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dexter#1
Posted: 12/3/07 at 8:35pm
It is getting really good approaching the season finale IMO.

Anyone else agree?
Poster Emeritus
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#2
Posted: 12/3/07 at 8:37pm
Not as good as the first season, but I still love the show.
WesternSky2 Profile PhotoWesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#2
Posted: 12/3/07 at 10:21pm
Best show on TV. Can't wait to see how they wrap this season up... only 2 episodes left! Any theories?
DMsquared2 Profile PhotoDMsquared2 Profile Photo
DMsquared2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#3
Posted: 12/3/07 at 11:43pm
Well based on the previews for the next show I see Lila getting involved with Dexter's "alternative lifestyle".
WesternSky2 Profile PhotoWesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#4
Posted: 12/4/07 at 12:05am
Lila is definitely up to something huge, something that I actually think will lead to Dexter having to kill her. At least, I hope so. re: Dexter I don't want him to kill Doakes, though. I'd like to see them come to some sort of understanding with each other.
Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#5
Posted: 12/4/07 at 3:16pm
This show is absolutely fantastic. I actually think that this season is just as, if not better than, the first. Remember, the first season had some of its biggest twists in the last couple of episodes. I see this happening as well. Honestly, I have no idea how they are possibly going to wrap this season in two episodes. But, I have faith. Lila...Lila, Lila, Lila. That's really all I have to say. She's nuts. I'm sure I'm not alone in having sensed that she was all wrong from the beginning. And poor Batista, he's been through so much and now she's framing him? Not cool. I can't get that line Dexter says out of my head, "Lila. Can't live with her. Can't kill her. She's not going away." I feel like he is going to have to kill her. She is really crossing so many lines (oh, and breaking laws). And stalking. Etc. Etc.

I hope that Dexter and Doakes come to some sort of understanding, but I think it would lead to Doakes no longer being an officer at Miami Metro PD, just because I have no idea how he could turn the other cheek on murders that Dex will no doubt commit, that he himself would probably be investigating (he has investigated four of Dexter's murders as is). We'll see. They could really pull out anything, just like they did last season, but made sense, but I found almost impossible to guess. Brilliant. How long until Sunday?!
Updated On: 12/4/07 at 03:16 PM
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#6
Posted: 12/4/07 at 7:06pm
Will there be a cliffhanger?

This year the emphasis was not on Dexter killings. It had to do with what happened to him afterward.

The last 2 episodes should be very interesting.
Poster Emeritus
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#7
Posted: 12/4/07 at 7:10pm
The whole Ice Truck Killer/Brian storyline was so riveting last season. I don't know...I know this season has been Dex dealing with the aftermath of it all, but I kinda liked him better before he discovered his "feelings."

Michael C. Hall is as great as usual, though.

jaystarr Profile Photojaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#8
Posted: 12/4/07 at 7:11pm
Is Season Two available at iTunes already? Damn ! we have no Showtime re: Dexter

J*
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#9
Posted: 12/4/07 at 7:12pm
I hope Doakes is saved as he is a great character. How that will happen is a mystery given current circumstances.
Poster Emeritus
The Boy From Ohio Profile PhotoThe Boy From Ohio Profile Photo
The Boy From Ohio
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dexter#10
Posted: 12/4/07 at 7:20pm
Thanks for this post. I'd forgotten Dex was on. Thank God for OnDemand.
9/10 - Next To Normal, Ensemble Theatre
9/18 - Brian Stokes Mitchell, Cincy Pop's
9/28 - Death Of A Salesman, Wright State