Page: 1

Is the fembot, Posh Spice suffering from severe depression?

JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Or is she truly a fembot? Seriously. She always has the most vacant look on her face, and no matter what the situation, her expession never changes. She appears to be incapable of expressing joy. Her eyes are empty.
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oy good old FrankenTits
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
The weird thing is, when she's animated she can be really funny. She was a hoot on Ugly Betty last week.
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wish I had seen that. I have never seen her change the expression on her face. Granted, I'm not The Spice Girl's target audience, so I'm not exactly up to speed on her; but, what I have seen of her, she always looks so joyless.
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
I haven't seen it, but I heard she was (is? I don't know if it is still on) really funny on her reality show, too. I figure good for her. On Ugly Betty she played herself in such a way that came off as endearingly self-deprecating instead of cynical and uninspired, as I'd mistakenly suspected.
nygrl23 Profile Photonygrl23 Profile Photo
nygrl23
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
She reportedly hates her smile, so she never smiles, at least when there's a camera around. It's a whole persona she's adopted. Unfortunately, this also seems to involve turning herself into mostly inorganic matter.

Updated On: 11/30/07 at 03:48 AM
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
All I know is if I was getting boned by Becks I would be ear to ear 24/7.
....but the world goes 'round
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
NEW SIG!

I so agree, Taz.
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
Tir Na Nog
Stand-by
Stand-by
It's all an act. She has stated many times that the reason she does not smile for the paps is because it is all about the clothes. She is actually very funny. Check this out....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=32K-pmd3WEU
"One difference between poetry and lyrics is that lyrics sort of fade into the background. They fade on the page and live on the stage when set to music". - Stephen Sondheim
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
Besides, if she were really depressed she would have come to BWW for help.