Kanye's Mama Dies After Plastic Surgery

SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Kanye's Mama Dies After Plastic Surgery#1
Posted: 11/12/07 at 4:38pm
For a breast reduction and tummy tuck!

I think now is the time to recall the immortal words of Miss Jennifer North Polar,

"Oh, to hell with them! Let 'em droop!"

Before you get all, "I can't believe the mentality of the posters on this board!" on me, the woman IGNORED the advice of her physicians and went ahead with an elective surgery. Like a fool. I am not saying she deserved this, and it is very sad, but USE YOUR FREAKING HEAD, LADY! I mean she was chairwoman of Chicago State University's English department, for freak's sake.
PEACE.
MargoChanning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Same thing happened to James Brown's last wife about a decade ago. She died of liposuction, I think.
"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney
Pippin Profile PhotoPippin Profile Photo
Pippin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
it's very sad, though, and While Kanye is a prick, My heart goes out to anyone who loses their mother at such a young age. Well, any age for that matter.
"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
One of my favorite authors, Olivia Goldsmith, died on the operating table when she went in for a chin lift.
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yea, First Wives Club, huh?
PEACE.
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
That wasn't even her best book. Her best was Flavor of the Month a perfectly crafted and well written piece of fluff, sort of a modern day Valley of the Dolls.
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And the thread comes full circle!
PEACE.
xxnewgirlxx Profile Photoxxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My cousin's mother-in-law died after a facelift. The worst part was that since she had just had the surgery, it hadn't healed or "set" and her face was all bruised and drooped. It was terrible. She was a beautiful woman to start with but she had this unneeded surgery anyway.
mauriposa Profile Photomauriposa Profile Photo
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kanye's Mama Dies After Plastic Surgery#8
Posted: 11/12/07 at 10:19pm
Talk about adding insult to injury.