Page: 1

georgia tries to prove that their ridiculous sex laws apply equally to anyone who slobs on a knob

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Since when is giving a blowjob considered sodomy?

....but the world goes 'round
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
a slobby slobberer deserves no knob!
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
it's been included and not included and argued over for years, taz.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
StageManager2 Profile PhotoStageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Remember that Georgia teen who was sentenced to a 10-year prison term for allowing a girl to blow him? He was 17, she 15. The F*CKed up thing is, if they had engaged in intercourse it would've only been a misemeanor, but since it was oral sex he was convicted of aggravated child molestation.
Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia
Updated On: 10/21/07 at 11:36 AM
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I seriously feel foolish, I had no idea that oral sex was ever considered sodomy by anyone. i thought it's definition was srictly anal sex.

Live and learn
....but the world goes 'round
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I remember learning in some class or another that any sex act with another that COULD NOT result in conception could be considered sodomy.

It's boring to read the definition, but believe me the right teacher can make the subject RIVETING!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Heh, oh I remember that conversation in American Democracy, Joe. Our teacher was explaining to us the legal definiton of "sodomy" and...well, we got lots of examples. Of course, half the class looked stunned because most of them had participated in at least one of the acts mentioned. It was hilarious.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Which had you participated in?
scott68 Profile Photoscott68 Profile Photo
scott68
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Describe them in detail, please, in a sexy voice.
"Why, I make more money than... than... than Calvin Coolidge! PUT TOGETHER!"
~Lina Lamont

My name wasn't, isn't, and will never be Scott.