Page: 1

randi rhodes' dog is a violently vicous turncoat closet republican who is out to silence randi!

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
there can be no other explanation of why the dog would cause her to fall. clearly it's a neo-con dog. or maybe a neo-con sleeper agent of a dog.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's because the dog doesn't have opposable thumbs...

It couldn't hold the bat!
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i got no thuuuuuummmbs!

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
There's an offer of $100,000 for anyone who can kill this mangy mongrel - with a $50,000 bonus for slitting it's throat.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
now, now, dg, it's not like it made fun of a religion that's totally and completely about peace.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

MotorTink Profile PhotoMotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
$1,000 guarantee, tax free...and a bonus if I trim her tree.....

Sorry just had to.

I would much rather be talking about Randy Rhoads.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i just put on blizzard of oz.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

MotorTink Profile PhotoMotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You are a good man, papa

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Poop!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
Updated On: 10/16/07 at 02:05 PM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
sorry, bb.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort