Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
Is he back to help with the sting?
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You have to admit, the resemblance is striking. And exactly how I pictured JP2 in the afterlife, actually.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
robbiej Profile Photorobbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is this a reversal on his stance about the gays?
"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's just papa hiding behind the bonfire. He had gas.
....but the world goes 'round
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
odd ... from the fires of hell?
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Damn. I'd think the hunch would be cured when you went to heaven, but I'm not a theologian.
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Vatican Says Flaming Pope JPII Waves from Beyond the Grave

After the fire had gone out, the fact that his mark appeared in the ashes was seen as proof of the miraculous visitation.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So, because for the SPLIT-SECOND the fire was photographed, and the image is sort of the same, they consider this a sign?!

Now if the fire walked around blessing people and turning water into wine, then I'd have a little more faith.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
Could this have anything to do with the blasphemy that opens Legally Blonde?
DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Phyllis, to take a page from Diva's post; if the flame had been walking in front of the Palace Theatre, then, yes.
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
So he's not pissed, he's just lonely?
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I would say he's pissed.
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But he's waving.

Doesn't that mean he's not pissed?
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He could be casting a spell . . .
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hailing a cab?
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Pulleth My Finger?"
AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
whatever... if some people believe there's an afterlife and he's waving form that afterlife, let them.
i personally think it's kind of cool.
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm sure if I had the time, I could find a picture of Satan somewhere that has the same outline...

I mean, c'mon, at least he would have shown up in something that could have been sold on eBay, like a grilled cheese sandwich or a bathroom window...
AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
he will eventually.
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So, where in that report does it say the "Vatican" says it's Pope John Paul II???
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's from Vatican TV...they show things like this and reruns of THE FLYING NUN and are jumping into the reality TV arena with WHO'S THE NEXT MONSIGNIOR?
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Borstalboy, I'm not sure if you're kidding, but your post made me laugh.
Defying_Gravity_Girl Profile PhotoDefying_Gravity_Girl Profile Photo
Defying_Gravity_Girl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"WHO'S THE NEXT MONSIGNIOR?"

Wow. That just made me choke on my tea. Well done!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

www.writersinlove.com
Updated On: 10/16/07 at 03:19 PM