Page: 1

Daily Show's Rob Riggle -- new scud stud

Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Daily Show's Rob Riggle -- new scud stud#1
Posted: 8/22/07 at 10:14am
Who else is enjoying the Rob Riggle (for-real) Baghdad reports on the Stewart show? He's our new hero. Poster boy. Last night's filmed treatise comparing Iraq in the summer with Indiana in the same season, per the inane "observations" of a surge-protector Congressman, was especially wonderful and even moving. Bring it (him) on!
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I had a big crush on the big lug during his one season on SNL. Plus, he's actually ex-military.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
xoxRogue Profile PhotoxoxRogue Profile Photo
xoxRogue
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Aw, I'm enjoying it as well. I love TDS and Rob Riggle. Ever since they announced that he was [really] reporting from Iraq, I couldn't wait until this week. I'm in love with the two Operations so far (Fluffy Bunny made me giggle).

I have to say, the Aasif/Rob bit Monday night had me in fits of laughter.

"Sweet home Indiana..."

FindingNamo, he was a marine, right?
Shari Lewis: Did you ever wish upon a star? Lamb Chop: I once asked Mr. Rogers for his autograph.
Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For photos of the lug in his military drag and otherwise, check out:

Go to www.robriggle.com/gallery.htm

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
Updated On: 8/22/07 at 10:46 AM
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
something tells me he can really make you wriggle.
re: Daily Show's Rob Riggle -- new scud stud
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Ariella Profile PhotoAriella Profile Photo
Ariella
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm lazy, so I've been watching the next day reruns. Still, I've been really excited for this week's episodes and I loved Monday night's... the Aasif/Rob bit was hilarious, too.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hot and funny. It's the new sexy.
xoxRogue
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm lazy, so I've been watching the next day reruns. Still, I've been really excited for this week's episodes and I loved Monday night's... the Aasif/Rob bit was hilarious, too.

I still have episodes all of the episodes since Aug...1st, if I recall correctly on my TiVo. I have to watch each episode when it first airs, then at the 1am (1:30 for Colbert) reruns, and at least once more on the TiVo. Though, I watch it at 8 as well. (I skip the 10 and 4 reruns.) My TiVo is set to record all episodes -- I don't take chances in case, for some bizarre reason, it doesn't record the first showing.

I love those two shows (and hosts...and correspondents). And Comedy Central.
Shari Lewis: Did you ever wish upon a star? Lamb Chop: I once asked Mr. Rogers for his autograph.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He did an SNL skit where he was in a Chewbacca outfit. It almost made a "furry" out of me!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
xoxRogue
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is (or was at least during SNL day) on his resume, about his military service: "During his service to his country, he was promoted 4 times to the rank of Major. He was awarded over 17 medals and ribbons to include the Combat Action Ribbon. During his service he took part in 5 real world Operations to include: Operation Assured Response (Liberia), Operation Quick Response (Central African Republic), Joint Task Force Shining Hope (Albania), Operation Joint Guardian (Kosovo) and Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan)."
Ariella
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wow, I guess you wouldn't want to cross him re: Daily Show's Rob Riggle -- new scud stud
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
When I gaze upon his picture he's the four star general of Operation Tumescence.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
sondheimboy2 Profile Photosondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Daily Show's Rob Riggle -- new scud stud#12
Posted: 8/23/07 at 12:51am
He's just so damn BEEFY, it drives me nuts!

Did anyone see his report on gas shortages where he was dressed like a character from "Mad Max"? He was just wearing a pair of football shoulder pads as a shirt.

He made, as Sheldon Harnick wrote in "She Loves Me", "my teeth ache..."
"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba
MrMidwest Profile PhotoMrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
They never managed to get Rob out of his shirt on SNL, did they? The most enticing skit I can remember with him was the one where he and Luke Wilson feed each other in a restaurant.
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Daily Show's Rob Riggle -- new scud stud#14
Posted: 8/23/07 at 10:49pm
If you go to the website listed above and click on the "Acting Reel" you don't get to see him shirtless, but you do get to see him in a "one shoulder" Tarzan costume and you get to see him in uniform as a young Marine and he looks so wholesome and clean-cut that you immediately start thinking of the most nasty and dirty things that you would like to do to him...
"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba
Rose_MacShane Profile PhotoRose_MacShane Profile Photo
Rose_MacShane
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Daily Show's Rob Riggle -- new scud stud#15
Posted: 8/23/07 at 10:58pm
I'm loving this special report. Did anyone catch today's installment? It features soldiers wishing the Iraqi parliament a happy vacation. My personal favorite quote comes from the soldier who said "After all, you only get to see your families three, four times a week..."
http://community.livejournal.com/ltd_brands_suck/
sweetestsiren Profile Photosweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Daily Show's Rob Riggle -- new scud stud#16
Posted: 8/23/07 at 11:17pm
His report was especially cute tonight. I'm more of a Stewart or Colbert girl myself, but Rob is great.
Ariella
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I still have one more to see because I watch Stewart and Colbert at the rerun time. I agree, Rose! The one with the soldiers was great and very fitting.
The Boy From Ohio Profile PhotoThe Boy From Ohio Profile Photo
The Boy From Ohio
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Operation Thundering Cameltoe...LOL
9/10 - Next To Normal, Ensemble Theatre
9/18 - Brian Stokes Mitchell, Cincy Pop's
9/28 - Death Of A Salesman, Wright State
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Needless to say I have a moment of silent orgasm whenever I think about his line about the chafing...
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hehehe...Namo said "tumescence"...hehehe