geeze... i wish i was hello kitty...

AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
geeze... i wish i was hello kitty...#1
Posted: 8/21/07 at 4:38pm
what a life!

"Hello Kitty, the white, mouthless female kitten who lives in a seemingly perfect world. Kind, friendly and impossibly cute, she offers advice like "Hello Kitty says be yourself!" and "You can never have too many friends!" She entered our world on November 1, 1974, and lives in London with her parents and twin sister, Mimmy. As Sanrio's ambassador to the world, Hello Kitty speaks from her heart. She enjoys traveling around the globe, reading uplifting books, rockin' out to the latest music, baking yummy cookies and, of course, making new friends!"
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
SorryGrateful
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: geeze... i wish i was hello kitty...#2
Posted: 8/21/07 at 5:59pm
I wish I were Clive Owen's pulsating shower head, but we can't all get what we want.

When will you learn, Abba?
You promised me poems. ~Tricky
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: geeze... i wish i was hello kitty...#2
Posted: 8/21/07 at 6:21pm
I wish I was Antonio Sabato Jr's bike seat.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
AnnaK<3LMIP Profile PhotoAnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: geeze... i wish i was hello kitty...#3
Posted: 8/21/07 at 6:26pm
Hello Kitty is the angel of my life.

Abba, if you ever become kitty, can I become Barbie? She's fierce. She can do everything! Including Ken.
I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.