Fabrizio2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
COOOOLkid
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: d'Amboise goes snowboarding#2
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:13am
Aww... I was hoping it was Charlotte, and that she got injured so she would be absent from the show.

You disappointed me. re: d'Amboise goes snowboarding
"Hey, you! You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" -Family Guy
Patronus Profile PhotoPatronus Profile Photo
Patronus
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: d'Amboise goes snowboarding#2
Posted: 8/12/07 at 7:28am

Updated On: 8/12/07 at 07:28 AM
WickedGeek28 Profile PhotoWickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: d'Amboise goes snowboarding#3
Posted: 8/12/07 at 11:36am
Coolkid, that was such an awful thing that you just said. I cna understand not enjoying her performance or her body of work, but don't wish harm on someone you don't even know. That's juvenile, immature, and terribly unnecessary. She got where she is because producers and creative teams saw her talent, just acept it.
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird
Fabrizio2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: d'Amboise goes snowboarding#4
Posted: 8/12/07 at 8:44pm
I could not agree more Wicked Geek. This thread was not intended to bash Charlotte whatsoever. Like I have said before, I adore her and I believe she has great talent.

Very immature to wish harm on someone. I am sure you wouldn't want anyone doing that to you.
COOOOLkid
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: d'Amboise goes snowboarding#5
Posted: 8/13/07 at 3:15am
Fine, I take back what I said.

However, I still do not enjoy her performance. Also Fabrizio, since you called me immature, you should get some sense of humor before you create lame threads like this. re: d'Amboise goes snowboarding
"Hey, you! You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" -Family Guy
Updated On: 8/13/07 at 03:15 AM