Hilarious "Gay" Commercial w/Matt Morrison Lookalike.

muscle23ftl Profile Photomuscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No one in that looks like Matty Fresh.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Watch it again, they barely show him.
"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
es adorable.

es para ti, muscle.
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
artscallion Profile Photoartscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Nope. I don't see it either. Are you sure you linked to the right commercial? How many seconds in?
Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Im totally sure.
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He's wearing a red T.
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
the only one who KIND OF looks like Matthew is the hombre in the red.
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
LightsintheAvenue Profile PhotoLightsintheAvenue Profile Photo
LightsintheAvenue
Swing
Swing
What color shirt? Did you think it was he who wore the red that looked like Matt?

edit; Just saw your response: okay I kind of see a slight resemblance, but it probably wouldn't have stood out had you mentioned him.
Hallguard: Where's your pass?
Nancy: Screw your pass.
Hallguard: Hey... Nancy! No running in the hallways!
Updated On: 8/9/07 at 07:14 PM
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He looks more like Hugh Jackman, if you ask me.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
artscallion Profile Photoartscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Maybe he's talking about a different Matt Morrison.
My dry cleaner, Cy Morrison has a son Matt, I think.
Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Do guys really drink Cinzano in Argentina?
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Actually, yes, that's the typical getogether right there.

PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hmmm...I would fit right in. ;-}
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I find it a bit insulting towards gays, the idea that any of the things those guys "corrected" were wrong, or more importantly that being gay is wrong.......but then it is Argentina
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Loving the new av, Elphaba!
Holly Therese Profile PhotoHolly Therese Profile Photo
Holly Therese
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He does kind of look like him. I loves me a foxy Matt look a like.
"You know, with the right volume, Patti LuPone can make a car bounce, too...." -Wonderwaiter
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"I find it a bit insulting towards gays, the idea that any of the things those guys "corrected" were wrong, or more importantly that being gay is wrong.......but then it is Argentina"

Dude, you have no clue, Buenos Aires is a lot more gay friendly than Miami for example, I have heard stories of friends of mines getting gay bashed in NYC, yet, never heard of anything such in Buenos Aires.
In South Beach, people used to throw eggs at this bar, just because its gay. I have been gay bashed myself in Fort Lauderdale, and so did 2 of my friends. I've never been attacked outside of a gay club in Buenos Aires, and I've gone out alot.
In Argentina I feel way safer going out at night, and my parents and str8 high school friends, know Im gay and they are fine with it. It's accepting, and they were the 1st Latin America to legalize civil unions.

PS: The commercial makes fun of str8 guys trying not to look gay, but it never says there is anything wrong with that.
It actually shows how gays are integrated to the society, and anyone can be gay.

LightsintheAvenue Profile PhotoLightsintheAvenue Profile Photo
LightsintheAvenue
Swing
Swing
Good viewpoint Muscle! Thanks for the info, I never knew those facts.
Hallguard: Where's your pass?
Nancy: Screw your pass.
Hallguard: Hey... Nancy! No running in the hallways!
Kringas
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, I didn't think it was particularly amusing, but I didn't see anything offensive about it.
"How do you like THAT 'misanthropic panache,' Mr. Goldstone?" - PalJoey
RobbO Profile PhotoRobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
^ that was my exact review of "hairspray" on broadway.
XING
PED
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I saw the Matt Morrison guy, but missed the "hilarious" part.
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Kringas
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I didn't see Hairspray on Broadway, but I hated the tour so much I left at intermission. I enjoyed the movie, though. Go figure.
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Kringas, I enjoyed Hairspray on Broadway, but I think the movie went on a deeper level, and I LOVED it. So I guess you're not the only person that prefers the movie, anyways, why am I talking about Hairspray?
Kringas
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
why am I talking about Hairspray?

It's in the FAQ. All BWW posts from June 28 - Sep 15, 2007 must somehow tie into Hairspray.