Page: 1

Rescue Me Cliffhanger

Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Rescue Me Cliffhanger#1
Posted: 8/3/07 at 6:15pm
Did tommy gavin do the unthinkable last wednesday?
Poster Emeritus
bdwaygirl Profile Photobdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Rescue Me Cliffhanger#2
Posted: 8/3/07 at 11:53pm
Their season's over already? They've only shown about six episodes. I missed the last three. Can't seem to get into it this summer.

What's the unthinkable?
I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Anakela Profile PhotoAnakela Profile Photo
Anakela
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Rescue Me Cliffhanger#2
Posted: 8/4/07 at 12:29am
*spoilers*

ugh- I finally just caught it on tiVo, and my digital cable was totally acting up for the last few minutes!! Mr Roxy: I missed the scene with Tommy on the phone with someone while he was in the truck w/the baby (I think he was on the phone with Father Mickey?), I got the scene with Johnny, then there was some flashbacks (flashforwards) over Tommy's shoulders scene that was cutting out, and then the last thing I caught was Tommy picking the baby up out of the carrier, and then nothing but black- and not in the cool fade to black ending of a show or something, but just total nothingness, no credits, no nothing. So I get what was inferred, but did I miss anything in the last few minutes there? Was there anything more at the end that I missed, did they actually show him go through with it?

Oh- and I really hope that Franco doesn't end up with Alicia, because, hello, bitch crazy.

And the Katy needs to be recast right quick, or else rewritten- when the actress playing your angsty preteen/teenager can't even manage the correct inflection when yelling "how the hell should I know?" something totally needs to be done.

The season's not over- that was episode 7 of 13. (And it was called "Seven," and the 7 kids died in the fire- that was a bit much.)
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Rescue Me Cliffhanger#3
Posted: 8/4/07 at 10:45am
I don't think so, Roxy. Tommy is a f-ck up and the audience has managed to care and even root for him through his alcoholic rages and a lot of his petty, repulsive and often misogynistic behavior (mostly because he's a hero and in part because of the bad boy Irish charm that offsets a lot of the assh*lery).

But the act you are talking about would render him completely unredeemable.

Leary is playing the hell out of this part. He really deserved that Emmy nomination.

P.S. Anakela, no, you didn't miss anything. That's all that was shown.

Updated On: 8/4/07 at 10:45 AM
bdwaygirl Profile Photobdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Rescue Me Cliffhanger#4
Posted: 8/4/07 at 11:35am
Can one of you PM me what was inferred? Where were Tommy and the baby when he took him out of the carrier?

I'm going to try and remember to watch it this week. The switch from Tuesday to Wednesday night really screwed me up.
I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Anakela Profile PhotoAnakela Profile Photo
Anakela
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Rescue Me Cliffhanger#5
Posted: 8/4/07 at 1:29pm
thanks blueroses! You should've heard me yelling at the tiVo when the screen went black, glad to know I didn't miss anything. :)