Bratz The Movie or High School, Musical 3

rosscoe(au) Profile Photorosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well i had to get someone to read this and it has nothing to do with High School Musical 3!

The opening lines of the Variety review seem to sum this film up perfectly.

"There’s at least some risk that auds will come to see “Bratz” expecting a movie about German meat products. That would be wrong: No Germans seem to be involved. The second bigscreen extravaganza of the season to be based on a toy -- and a movie so noisy, cloying and hysterically adolescent it may create its own cult of the perverse -- “Bratz” offers supporting evidence that any film in which “Awesome!” gets uttered more than three times should get a NC-17 rating, regardless of all the benefits such a move would deny the hair-extension industry."

"it takes everything in its grab bag to an extreme, including the titular quartet of hotties who, inexplicably, appear to be entering high school at the age of 20."

"Only Yasmin (Nathalia Ramos) remains more or less unaffiliated, like Switzerland."

"Meredith lives in a house that would embarrass Michael Jackson -- and her father is a school principal. Obviously, it was Mom who had the money, which makes us wonder where Dad hid the body. And evokes our sympathy"

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117934289.html?categoryid=1263&cs=1

Do we think it could knock the simpson's off the top of the box office this weekend?

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian
TapTapTapioca
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No. The Simpsons, Harry Potter, and Hairspray all have bigger demographics than Bratz.
I shave me Xanadu every morning!
wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photowonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This doesn't have a chance to beat The Simpsons.
I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The latest Bourne movie is also opening this weekend, and is a much more formidible contender at the box office.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Barbie had the courtesy to go straight to video. What makes these spoiled bitches think they're better than Barbie?
RobbO Profile PhotoRobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
paula abdul is making me boycott this movie!
XING
PED
SorryGrateful
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Those Bratz dolls creep me out. They look like preteen whores. I mean, I feel like Barbie is lady enough to wait until the first date, but you know those Bratz dolls are doing quickies behind the bike shed at recess.

My niece is only four now, but I'm afraid those dolls are going to still be around when she's old enough to be interested in them.
You promised me poems. ~Tricky
CostumeMistress Profile PhotoCostumeMistress Profile Photo
CostumeMistress
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SG, I now have my new sig. You rock.
Avatar - Isaac, my blue-fronted Amazon parrot. Adopted 9/7/07. Age 30 (my pet is older than me!)
Lavieboheme3090 Profile PhotoLavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I know older sisters who do not let thier younger sisters buy these dolls.
SorryGrateful
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yay! I'm a signature! I feel like my life has reached a happy conclusion. If I die on the train home tonight, it will all have been worth it.

Thanks, CostumeMistress!!! re: Bratz The Movie or High School, Musical 3
SorryGrateful
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bratz The Movie or High School, Musical 3

Look at those heels! That makeup! Ew.

RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"If I die on the train home tonight, it will all have been worth it. "

what do you mean IF, sg?
XING
PED
What Lola Wants
Understudy
Understudy
Barbie had the courtesy to go straight to video. What makes these spoiled bitches think they're better than Barbie?

AMEN!
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm looking forward to the Chrissy movie...although a plot centered around growing out your hair doesnt seem too exciting.
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
you obviously never watched keri russell on "felicity".
XING
PED
Ivan the Wonderful Profile PhotoIvan the Wonderful Profile Photo
Ivan the Wonderful
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
If you love Paula Abdul you will not go see Bratz. I mean it.
"you freakin freaks. get a ****in life. theres more to life than this stupid website." stage manager 2
SorryGrateful
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Does Chrissy have a mullet?

NOT OK.

RobbO, stay away from my El train. Bitch.Bastard.
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Chrissy can have a mullet if you wish, SG....or not. That's the beauty of Chrissy...

...it certainly isnt the hole in her stomach!
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
sigh. do i have to explain women to you AGAIN, doodle?
XING
PED
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You mean that if you put your finger "there" on a real girl, her hair will grow?!?!?!

Funny Face Profile PhotoFunny Face Profile Photo
Funny Face
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Haha, the "Bratz" fiasco was my favorite Paula meltdown.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Totally off-subject--or is it?--I saw a young girl on the subway with her mother the other day. She was no more than nine and her shorts were cut so low I couldn't believe it. We're talking major cameltoe and her ass hanging out the back. She looked like a hooker!! I mean like old-school streetwalker! I'll bet she loved the Bratz.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali
RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
did she have a chrissy mullet?
XING
PED
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Actually, honey, her mom was Park Ave. all the way.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali
SorryGrateful
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I'm going to start distributing copies of this to deluded parents.