Page: 1

King Stevos Rants About His Life...or speaks on it...

King Stevos
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
AHH hello there.
Today is Tuesday, November 25th.
It is 1245 pm and I am waiting on the head of music theater so that I can work on one of my solos in a show that I am doing right now. Let me tell you that playing 12 characters in a single show is killer, and well Im doing an ok job, but there is one character that kicks my ass royally... THE EMCEEE, the director wants it alittle Jaques Brel, alittle Pepe La Pue, and a lot Tom Jones...In other words I have to, by a week from thursday, find within myself the inspiration to be a Sexy Bad Caberet SInger, who smells like a skunk...well I don't have to smell...Sigh what to do what to do? If I say so myself that combination is leathal, and detrimental to my health, Im breaking out from stress at figuring out how to play this convulted character who should reek of self esteem at the thought of being the **** of the night club, and yet still know that Dominique is the star of the act, and remiss to that fact...sigh sigh sigh (triple sigh)...so yeah, but other than that...life is beautifull, I will be in NYC on Thursday, possibly having breakfast with Mr. Magruder, and I am definitely seeing the parade and WICKED!! Well if I see any of you, and you recognize me Say HI!!!!
STEVOS SIGNING OUT
"IF I TRY THERE MAY BE A CHANCE / WE COULD LOVE WITH OUR EYES CLOSED/ WITH OUR EYES CLOSED WE COULD CHANGE THE WORLD!"- Stephen Dwight
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
YAY Stevo!
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ahhh Stevos. What to do, what to do?
Well, if it helps, you can always reflect on the 100's of posts from people who think...nay, KNOW that you are Hot. re: re: King Stevos Rants About His Life...or speaks on it... Draw your confidential attitude from that for your role. re: re: King Stevos Rants About His Life...or speaks on it...
Have fun on Thursday.
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
King Stevos
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Took lots of figuring out, but we have found a sort of solution to this problem.

I was accidently creating a through line for all my characters, connecting them all, which was hindering them, making them not be individual characters, but the actor behind the characters.

So I had to sit down, and seperate the characters, and last night, my emcee was much sexier than before, i told myself: pretend you are dancing in water...lmao...it worked!

I leave today for the City! woohoo...sigh I don't know when to leave it only takes 9 hrs to get there, sigh, I was under the impression it was a lot longer of a trip...oh well 9 hrs is a good enough road trip...just because of where I'll be! re: re: re: King Stevos Rants About His Life...or speaks on it...

If anyone wants to get together for lunch or something friday, PM me!

STEVOS
"IF I TRY THERE MAY BE A CHANCE / WE COULD LOVE WITH OUR EYES CLOSED/ WITH OUR EYES CLOSED WE COULD CHANGE THE WORLD!"- Stephen Dwight