Page: 1

Halloween Costume Suggestions

RobbO Profile PhotoRobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Halloween Costume Suggestions#0
Posted: 10/31/03 at 1:12pm
anyone have creative, cheap suggestions for a halloween costume?
XING
PED
TxTwoStep Profile PhotoTxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Halloween Costume Suggestions#1
Posted: 10/31/03 at 1:14pm
to go with your b/f's "Spartacus" get a pair of old-fashioned long johns with the drop seat, a fake plastic rear end, and go as "Fartacus"...
Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."
RobbO Profile PhotoRobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Halloween Costume Suggestions#2
Posted: 10/31/03 at 1:16pm
appropriate enough...
XING
PED
JakeB
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Halloween Costume Suggestions#3
Posted: 10/31/03 at 1:18pm
Yep, I just got a load of white toilet roll and I'm going to wrap it round so I look like a mummy. Cost me about 2.
TxTwoStep Profile PhotoTxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
JAKE B i didn't know you were English. Aren't you the one who posted that Meloni works out in your gym?

And ROBBO i should have invested in Beano long ago. But to my mind, it's better than indigestion or burping. Like Grace, i just step into the hall regularly!
Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."