Page: 1

Keep it Up Isis1 You May Just Reach Your Quota Yet....

Marquise Profile PhotoMarquise Profile Photo
Marquise
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Brooklyn & GMA

Brooklyn writer and his entourage

wanna try for a third?
Updated On: 9/24/04 at 09:10 PM
Tiny-Toon Profile PhotoTiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Haha..
he wants the Broadway Star rank!
Updated On: 9/24/04 at 09:10 PM
LadyGuenevere
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I swear, it just makes me want to go up to anyone associated with Brooklyn, give them a swift kick in a soft spot, and run like hell. This is really hurting my head...
Glebb Profile PhotoGlebb Profile Photo
Glebb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What Do The Simple Folk Do?
" ...the happiness in the tune convinces me that I'm not afraid."
Glebb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What Do The Simple Folk Do?
jacobtsf Profile Photojacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Enough of the BKLYN Bashing already, it is getting old. I do agree that there has been a lot of posting but there always is (anyone remember Assassins)
David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel
LadyGuenevere
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Beat the crap out of Brooklyn shills!

(Yes, I caught the Camelot reference. Thank you for removing '911! Emergency!' from Bare out of my head, and replacing it with WDtSFD. re: Keep it Up Isis1 You May Just Reack Your Quota Yet.... )
Glebb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Keep it Up Isis1 You May Just Reack Your Quota Yet....
Marquise Profile PhotoMarquise Profile Photo
Marquise
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
no jacobtsf -- what's really GETTING OLD is the endless BKLYN posts... i'm heading to NY in a few and yes I am going to go see it but not because of anything that has been posted on this board.
Tiny-Toon Profile PhotoTiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ok.. i LOVE brooklyn the musical, but i hate SHILLS and i don't belive BROOKLYN pays any SHILLS on this board.
jacobtsf Profile Photojacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Marquise
I agree with you, but do these kinds of posts progress anything at all. I am against all forms of shilling but it is not our job to control them, that honor goes to Rob and Craig.
Let's just try to keep this board peaceful, please.
David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I mean, who DOES like shills? Not me, but I think those who are always posting pointless threads like this and saying how dreadful Brooklyn is are just as annoying...if someone posts a topic about Brooklyn, just ignore them.
CCM '10!
millie_dillmount Profile Photomillie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Enough of the BKLYN Bashing already, it is getting old. I do agree that there has been a lot of posting but there always is (anyone remember Assassins)

And Wicked.

I don't think it is necessary, either, to make continuous Brooklyn posts, but hey, if someone does it, let it be. It will die down. I don't see as much Wicked shilling anymore, for example.
"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611