Page: 1

Monday Inspiration

joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Monday Inspiration#0
Posted: 9/20/04 at 7:24am
The more you enjoy the place where you are, the better that place will be. The more you enjoy the moment you're in, the more treasures that moment will bring.

Even when you have no reason to enjoy life, enjoy it anyway. For joy is its own best reason.

It does no harm to anyone for you to enjoy who you are and what you're doing. In fact, your genuine enjoyment can bring joy to many others.

You're always better at doing the things you enjoy. So enjoy as much as you can.

Don't let others limit your thinking about what's enjoyable and what's not. Enjoyment is a state of mind and of being, not a state of outside affairs.

Enjoy that you're here to experience all the ups and downs. Your enjoyment will bring the ups more and more often.

NYadgal Profile PhotoNYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#1
Posted: 9/20/04 at 8:34am
Joeyjoe - That was lovely, and so true!

I'm glad to see that enjoyment was a theme for many of us this weekend...sounds like lots of people had fun plans!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#2
Posted: 9/20/04 at 8:38am
well, we spent our weekend at home, Amy's Bread before taking our morning walk in Central Park, then Renaissance for breakfast, home to shower and then Sky Captain that afternoon... yesterday we spent cleaning in anticipation of the arrival of our houseguest... not exciting but fun! at least for us...
NYadgal Profile PhotoNYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#3
Posted: 9/20/04 at 8:40am
A morning walk in Central Park is always enjoyable.
At least for me.

Sounds lovely, joeyjoe!
"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#4
Posted: 9/20/04 at 8:45am
joeyjoe, a walk through Central Park on a sunny day is always wonderful!
Your inspiration was great to ponder today as I look back on my weekend.
Getting to NYC was an adventure, getting home was even funnier!
Hugs to all!
B re: Monday Inspiration
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#5
Posted: 9/20/04 at 8:59am
hmmm, there's a story there...
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#6
Posted: 9/20/04 at 9:02am
Oh boy is there a story there! Check out my last post in the "adult smoking room" You'll get a great giggle!
B
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#7
Posted: 9/20/04 at 9:24am
My personality, with all its quirks, foibles, and eccentricities, is a perfect expression of God energy moving into the world. I cherish my individual expression of divine life. I acknowledge that I am uniquely designed to bring certain energies into play in an innovative and beneficial way for all. There is something in my own creative makeup that is necessary to the good of the world. I am designed specifically to make a unique and meaningful contribution. there is a beauty and a purpose to my precise personality. I am not an accident, a mistake, or a haphazard collection of influences. I am a self-evolving and important energy which brings to the world a precise and important healing medicine. My influence and impact on others is a matter of large consequence. Believing this is not a matter of ego. It is a recognition of the divine plan which embraces us all. I am a pivotal and important part of this plan. My actions and attitudes have weight and concequence. As I consciously and creatively come into my full flowering, I bring the best and brightest of myself as blessings into the world.
Julia Cameron
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#8
Posted: 9/20/04 at 10:08am
redhottie, how true, how true! great quote!!!
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#9
Posted: 9/20/04 at 10:12am
Thank you! (redhot bows to his favorite man)
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
BT Profile PhotoBT Profile Photo
BT
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#10
Posted: 9/20/04 at 10:35am
Ah, I'm inspired by all of the wonderful words here. What a great way to start the week. Thanks Jey and redhot - you guys are wonderful.

I will print these two exerpts out as my thoughts for the week so I see them every time I sit at my desk:

As I consciously and creatively come into my full flowering, I bring the best and brightest of myself as blessings into the world.

The more you enjoy the moment you're in, the more treasures that moment will bring.
I sing for myself. I sing when I want, whenever I want to, just for me. I sing for my own pleasure. Do you understand that?
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#11
Posted: 9/20/04 at 10:44am
BT - we're just passing along the good Kharma!...enjoy,,, and have a great week!
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#12
Posted: 9/20/04 at 4:07pm
redhot, good karma all around!
~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Monday Inspiration#13
Posted: 9/20/04 at 6:01pm
What was that about flowering?
I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!