Page: 1

Margo

Margo#0
Posted: 9/10/04 at 8:10pm
If you read this Margo, I bow in your greatness!
Updated On: 9/10/04 at 08:10 PM
Guido Contini Profile PhotoGuido Contini Profile Photo
Guido Contini
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#1
Posted: 9/10/04 at 8:11pm
nevermind...
"Applause begets applause in the theatre, as laughter begets laughter and tears beget tears." CLAYTON HAMILTON, "Theory of the Theatre" "I think theater ought to be theatrical ... you know, shuffling the pack in different ways so that it's -- there's always some kind of ambush involved in the experience. You're being ambushed by an unexpected word, or by an elephant falling out of the cupboard, whatever it is." TOM STOPPARD
Updated On: 9/10/04 at 08:11 PM
MargoChanning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#2
Posted: 9/10/04 at 8:27pm
Thanks, honey ....
"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#3
Posted: 9/10/04 at 8:27pm
:smiles:

was just reading 1 of your post so it was a spur of the moment thing...lol
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#4
Posted: 9/11/04 at 7:39am
I think most of the people on this board bow to the greatness that is Margo. And rightfully so!
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#5
Posted: 9/11/04 at 8:31am
Margo got the cargo, boy!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
Glebb Profile PhotoGlebb Profile Photo
Glebb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#6
Posted: 9/11/04 at 9:30am
Miss Channing has those amazing eyes to boot!
" ...the happiness in the tune convinces me that I'm not afraid."
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#7
Posted: 9/11/04 at 10:44am
Margo is experienced, insightful and aware, and makes the very respectable decision to take the 'high road' in his interaction with the board. I learn and am inspired to do better, which is the ultimate thing I look for in life. Thank you.
zoran912 Profile Photozoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#8
Posted: 9/11/04 at 11:26am
Margo is a man? Who knew!

Whatever the sex, Margo is an incredibly insightful poster. S/he's a walking theatrical encyclopedia, if you will.
Spiritoflaw Profile PhotoSpiritoflaw Profile Photo
Spiritoflaw
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Blog share page#9
Posted: 9/11/04 at 12:31pm
Margo, I LOVE you!!!
"If you walked on the moon or you flew by a star, is that any more remarkable than here where you are? Who would have thought it?" W. E. Kennon
chinkie azn jai Profile Photochinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#10
Posted: 9/11/04 at 12:32pm
Margo is so smart, i love reading her posts because theyre so insightful and filled with facts.
"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
SamIAm Profile PhotoSamIAm Profile Photo
SamIAm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Blog share page#11
Posted: 9/11/04 at 5:52pm
DGrant, I would have had to agree with you until about a week ago when I noticed a distinctly curt tone to some of Margo's posts. To which I say: Margo, welcome to the Pit of Despair.

If you roll around in the mud with the group long enough, I guess you are just bound to get dirty!!!

:)
"Life is a lesson in humility"