Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?

Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#0
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:01am
Just wondering.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#1
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:02am
Not so far. My bad day was yesterday. What's going wrong with your day so far?
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#2
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:03am
Mine's been too busy with annoying things to spend half the amount of time I usually spend on the board, so I guess the answer is YES. Plus, someone proposed marriage to me, but then admitted he has no money...*sigh*
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#3
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:04am
Hey!
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#4
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:04am
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#5
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:06am
No Doubt's "Spiderwebs" just came on the radio - things are looking up.
Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#6
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:09am
No, I'm in good day mode. Eddie tipped me off on some good Matthew Rush scoop today, so I have something to look forward to.
Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#7
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:10am
Well, that's good. Tell him I used to love him in LIFE GOES ON and ask him how his sister 'Becca is doing.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Updated On: 8/25/04 at 11:10 AM
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#8
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:11am
YOU ARE EVIL!
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#9
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:43am
Sorry to hear people are having spooty days. So far so good for me today. (knocking on wood!)
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
starlyricist Profile Photostarlyricist Profile Photo
starlyricist
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#10
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:45am
Mmm. Just called out of work and have to go to the hospital. So today's looking like a real winner.
There are some people in the world who say that writing stories, or composing music or dancing sparkly dances is easy for them. Nothing interferes with their ability to create. While I celebrate their creative freedom, a little part of me just wants to punch those motherf*ckers in the teeth...[tos]
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#11
Posted: 8/25/04 at 11:52am
awweee.. poor guys.

I have been applying at places for work and nothing is turning up.. it sucks! Does that count?
bdwaygirl Profile Photobdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#12
Posted: 8/25/04 at 12:01pm
You guys have my sympathy. My day started out pretty good, and seems to actually be getting better as the day goes on. That's not usually the case for me. Hope things look up for you soon!
I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

showmethetony Profile Photoshowmethetony Profile Photo
showmethetony
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#13
Posted: 8/25/04 at 12:17pm
not really a bad day, but I wish I wasn't at work. I am heading out of town tomorrow and every second feels like an eternity until then.
when you grow up surrounded by willful ignorance you have to believe mercy has its own country and that it's round and borderless ~Animal, Ani Difranco
JeffG
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#14
Posted: 8/25/04 at 12:41pm
I'm having a better day now...
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#15
Posted: 8/25/04 at 12:46pm
And I didn't think you'd dare post in a thread I started since I offend you so much!
Hey, JoeyJoe - What was that you were saying about the Jews and the quarters?
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#16
Posted: 8/25/04 at 12:48pm
I look after cancer patients when I am @ work so EVERY working day is a terrible horrible awful very bad day! Sigh. Endure & Prevail!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
insomniak
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#17
Posted: 8/25/04 at 12:50pm
Yeah, I'm putting off a paper I have to write and I go back to school tommorrow... just general dread here, not necessarily a bad day. Sorry about you guys.
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#18
Posted: 8/25/04 at 12:51pm
Exactly. Things were stressful this morning. Luckily everything is fine now. People were misinformed about accounts and that caused delays, blah blah blah. But it's all fixed.
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#19
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:01pm
My day still hasn't sucked, I am happy to report. And I am now about to listen to Caroline, Or Change for the first time, so it can only get better.
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#20
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:03pm
That's what I'm listening to right now. It does make the day go by faster.
Broadwayboobs Profile PhotoBroadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#21
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:21pm
I'm having a bad day now...Matthew Rush is stuck in jelly so he can't deliver my doughnuts. re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson
KMF_NYC Profile PhotoKMF_NYC Profile Photo
KMF_NYC
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#22
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:39pm
Listening to Caroline always makes me feel better!
"Sir K, the Viscount of Uppity-shire...." -- kissmycookie
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#23
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:43pm
Seriously. At least I don't have four kids with one in Vietnam and am making $30 a week (But pretty damn close to it)
NYadgal Profile PhotoNYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?#24
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:46pm
As long as Aleksei is doing Floor Exercises, all is right with the world! re: Anyone Else Having A Bad Day?

<----------
"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."