Page: 1

Pres. Bush depresses me; and himself, too.

iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Okay, so the articles are in a publication with a decided slant...but they are QUITE interesting. And generally speaking, where there's smoke, there's fire.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4921.shtml

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4930.shtml
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm sure this will be summarily dismissed - which seems to be the modus operendi for this group when faced with something that doesn't sit well - but this disturbs me. Probably most disturbing is the awareness that we can't really know what's going on. The amount of trust we are having to exhibit is a bit hard to swallow.
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
There was a terrific article in Salon a month or two ago discussing the three recently published books that focus on Bush's psyche. I'm going to try to find, and post, the link.
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i like how it relies solely on speculation and unnamed sources. always the mark of journalistic integrity.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, of course, papa - that's the accepted norm these days, you know that re: pres. bush depresses me; and himself, too.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
and generally speaking, where there's smoke, there's fire.

by that logic, we can then deduce that hillary killed vince foster, ron brown was assassinated because he knew too much about the dealing with the chinese on fundraising for missile technology and that aliens are even now watching us and plotting their invasions while occassionally snatching some trailer trash to anal probe and show visions of elvis. why not? i mean there was certainly smoke about those issues too, right?

and there's always this example of the thourough vetting process employed by the "publication" you choose to quote:

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=19&num=2529

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 8/5/04 at 08:59 AM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
papa - I don't care if it's complete hogwash - I just love this quote:

We have to face the very real possibility that the President of the United States is loony tunes, he says sadly. Thats not good for my candidates, its not good for the party and its certainly not good for the country.
Kristie-K2 Profile PhotoKristie-K2 Profile Photo
Kristie-K2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Have you ever noticed, that Mr Bush walks like he has a banana up his ass.....Too weird.....(just an observation)
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
is this something that you know from personal experience with bananas?

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Kristie-K2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Your funny and I think a Repubican.....No comment!!
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
what? now democrats and republicans shouldn't even speak? that's gonna go over well. geez, it was just a question. i didn't even suggest whether you were the banana-er or banana-ee...so touchy.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Kristie-K2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm scared of you!!!!!!Big bad Republican devouring and little o Democrat!!!!