Page: 1

if you happen to live in Missouri

shesings Profile Photoshesings Profile Photo
shesings
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
if you happen to live in Missouri#0
Posted: 7/17/04 at 9:42pm
Missouri is having a vote on Aug 3rd to go to extra measures to ban gay marriage, even though it is already illegal in Missouri. It is so uneccesary, and stupid. How about we worry about the 44 million americans who don't have health insurance, or something along those lines instead of worrying about gay marriage. Or if we're so worried about protecting the sacred institution of marriage how about we ban shows like The Bachelor, or stop idolizing people like Jlo and Elizabeth Taylor. Gays don't desecrate that sanctity of marriage - Britney Spears does. Anyway if you happen to live in Missouri don't forget to vote on this day and oppose the issue. It just makes our state seem so biggoted. Unfortunatly it's too late for me to get back to MO to vote ... so I'm counting on the rest of you! Atleast I'm in NYC where this hopefully will never be an issue
bwaysinger Profile Photobwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: if you happen to live in Missouri#1
Posted: 7/17/04 at 9:44pm
Are you kidding? The United States of America was built on bigotry and stupidity...and scaring people into thinking things are the a certain way using reasoning that is completely unsound and untrue...of course gays are ruining marriage. Now, hush up and watch some Big Brother.
shesings Profile Photoshesings Profile Photo
shesings
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: if you happen to live in Missouri#2
Posted: 7/17/04 at 9:47pm
i'll get to it as soon as I'm done watching Temptation Island
bwaysinger Profile Photobwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: if you happen to live in Missouri#3
Posted: 7/17/04 at 9:48pm
Very good. And don't forget to catch Last Comic Standing.
I'm wondering when they're just going to have a reality show where the contestants are just let loose in an obstacle course with actual, loaded weapons and see who survives.
One thing's for sure, they'll all gang up on those amoral, immoral gays.
Updated On: 7/17/04 at 09:48 PM