Page: 1

QAF finale?????

thirdrowcenter Profile Photothirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
QAF finale?????#0
Posted: 7/11/04 at 10:50pm
The season finale is next week?? This episode could have been the finale, it was so upbeat.
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#1
Posted: 7/11/04 at 10:51pm
I'm enjoying this season very much.
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#2
Posted: 7/11/04 at 10:51pm
God forbid they go back to a 22 episode season like they had before.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#3
Posted: 7/11/04 at 11:20pm
So, assuming Mel gives birth next week and she moves out of the house she shares with Lindsay...will Michael become the baby's other mother and care for it while Mel is at work? I bet that happens.
Updated On: 7/12/04 at 11:20 PM
CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#4
Posted: 7/12/04 at 12:10am
This season sucked. 14 episodes is not enough time. So much went unexplained in cow/lip land for the last three seasons that to only get 14 episodes this time is like only having 30% of the story. (Using cow/lip math of, course. re: QAF finale????? ) For example: Brian's cancer. One week he found out he had it, next week he's in radiation and the next week he's having erectial dysfunction. And we never find out how many weeks or months go by between each episode. Except that this season all took place in 2002, because that was the year so prominently displayed on the television screen for Drew's big win. Anyway, so next week it's all over and we have to go through yet another nine month pregnancy for season five. Ugh... (insert your own pregnancy joke...)
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#5
Posted: 7/12/04 at 2:31am
I liked this season, though it was WAY too short and there is a LONG time between seasons.
DAME Profile PhotoDAME Profile Photo
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#6
Posted: 7/12/04 at 4:12am
yeah i am kind of pissed at the short lenght of the season. If I would have known I wouldn't have invested myself into it this year.
HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#7
Posted: 7/12/04 at 10:21am
Brian's testicular cancer was a bit unreal to me. I'm a woman but I find it difficult to imagine a man being so concerned with riding in a 300 mile race with the bicycle seat smashing into his operative site. His friends seemed to give off, (you're inadequate now) vibes because he wasn't able to keep up in spinning class. Justin was impatient and talking about Brian's inability to have an erection to friends. Is this how guys really are?
Updated On: 7/12/04 at 10:21 AM
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#8
Posted: 7/12/04 at 10:35am
It's all about dick.
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#9
Posted: 7/12/04 at 11:46am
I'm glad I'm a woman
SammyGal Profile PhotoSammyGal Profile Photo
SammyGal
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#10
Posted: 7/12/04 at 1:41pm
I think the seasons should def. be longer but I think it's supposed to constitute awhile between some of the episodes cause Brian is healed from surgery and finished radiation. Mel is already giving birth etc.
Season finale shall be in interesting.
It's obvious they're gonnna put Ted and Emmett back together... but that makes me happy :)
On a clear day I can see myself for miles ~Taboo
Roscoe Profile PhotoRoscoe Profile Photo
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: QAF finale?????#11
Posted: 7/12/04 at 7:50pm
The show sucks. It has always sucked. It always will suck.
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/