Page: 2

Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#26
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:35pm

Now I dont want anyone to get excited because I am not sticking around. I need a break from this place, too much stress for me. Right now I am the sickest I have ever been in a long time. I had a fever, thankfully that went away but I still have a headache, cough, sore throat... now im losing my voice. My mom is dragging me to a doctor kicking and screaming tomorrow. I hate doctors, every time I see one I end up in the damn hospital. (spare me the 'then you shouldnt wait so long' comments) Im seeing BFO on Thursday if Im well and theres no strike. Then Im heading upstate for the holiday weekend and I will be MILES from the nearest computer. Just takin in some mother nature and riding some ATVs. We'll see what next week brings, try not to miss me too much.
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#27
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:39pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Is it really you?
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Cyndy Profile PhotoCyndy Profile Photo
Cyndy
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#28
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:44pm
be well re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having." Henry Miller
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#29
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:45pm
Mistress,

I hope life treats you kind. And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. And I wish you joy. And happines. But above all this, I wish you love.

Sincerely,
Matt
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#30
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:47pm
Matt- You are soooooooooooooo cool.
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#31
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:49pm
Aren't I, though?
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#32
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:50pm
Mistress,

I hope life treats you kind. And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. And I wish you joy. And happines. But above all this, I wish you love.

Sincerely,
Derric
CCM '10!
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#33
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:51pm
AW, HELL NO! I KNOW SOME FOOL AIN'T EVEN TRYIN' TO MOVE IN ON My POETRY!
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#34
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:52pm
AW, HELL NO! I KNOW SOME FOOL AIN'T EVEN TRYIN' TO MOVE IN ON My POETRY! THAT BE IN MY HEAD THE WHOLE TIME!
CCM '10!
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#35
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:54pm
This fool need to know I gots me a razor tucked right under my tongue. He keep playin', my rings gon' come off and this razor gon' come out and play.
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#36
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:58pm
This fool need to know I gots me a popcorn kernel tucked right under my tongue. He keep playin', my rings gon' come off and this popcorn kernel gon' come out and play.
CCM '10!
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#37
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:59pm
BwayTheatre11, why are you acting like such an idiot?
CCM '10!
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#38
Posted: 6/27/04 at 11:59pm
Oh baby!

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mistress Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#39
Posted: 6/28/04 at 12:16am
You both will be getting a call from my lawyer tomorrow morning.

- Dolly Parton
I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!