Page: 1

Six Feet Under 2nd Episode.

ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Six Feet Under 2nd Episode.#0
Posted: 6/8/04 at 11:11am
I don't know about you, but I'm keeping my HBO subscription (or prescription, as our theatre's subscribers often refer to the term) firmly intact, even after a wishy-washy The Sopranos finale. I can wait for the end of The Sopranos as long as I have my weekly fix of Six Feet Under.
Hamlet's father.
Updated On: 6/21/04 at 11:11 AM
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
See, I loved the first season and then the second season managed to be even better than the first but the third season was a massive massive disappointment. I hated pretty much every episode except for a couple towards the end when Jeremy Sisto first reappeared. As far as this season goes, I will reserve judgement, but what I have read doesn't exactly excite me so far.
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
bwaysinger Profile Photobwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I kept living in fear that this entire year after Peter Krause had surgery was going to become a fever dream. I'm glad it didn't turn out that way but the Lili Taylor storyline was not fun...however, anytime you get Catherine O'Hara in there, good times are assured.
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I pretty much hated last season too. But my love for the first two is giving me hope.
Hamlet's father.
SmrtAss
Understudy
Understudy
I usually like Lili Taylor, so I was very disappointed by how uninteresting her story arc was. It blew chunks.

Lauren Ambrose is absolutely perfect in her role. I hope they give her really good stuff this season.
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It was very brave of Lili Taylor to take on a role that made you want to kill her every time she walked on screen. I was not happy to discover she'll be back in this season as an internal ghost. Blah.

But Lauren Ambrose is just marvellous. Her confrontations with Ben Foster were especially breathtaking.
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
thirdrowcenter Profile Photothirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I love the way HBO starts the season in the Summer. It is so welcome when there is nothing new to watch. Six Feet Under is my favorite, now that SATC is finished. The newly married mother relationship with her new husband should be delightfully creepy. The character Brenda gave hints that her new boyfriend is into cross dressing (she made reference to lots of dressing up and she blushed), but you never know. Every time I hear some freakish accidental death, I think of it playing out on Six Feet Under.
Karma76 Profile PhotoKarma76 Profile Photo
Karma76
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
if you want spoilers go to eonline, gossip under Kristin Veich her transcripts from the monday night chat!
Nipper Profile PhotoNipper Profile Photo
Nipper
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
I love those rare moments when Keith is on screen, hopefully undressed
johny0828 Profile Photojohny0828 Profile Photo
johny0828
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
i can't wait. Peter Krause will be in a show this summer at the roundabout. i forget the name.
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
AFTER THE FALL by Arthur Miller
thirdrowcenter Profile Photothirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Looking forward to Six Feet Under on HBO#11
Posted: 6/12/04 at 11:12am
I guess lots of people want to see "After the Fall" because Peter Krause is in it. I couldn't get tickets (close to the stage).
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
After the Fall is a Roundabout production and most, if not all, of the better seats go to subscribers.
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Six Feet Under 2nd Episode#13
Posted: 6/21/04 at 9:07am
Who else was disturbed by the second episode?

There are two extremes that are bugging me.

- Nates breakdowns, including the visions of "interaction" with the dead woman. (disturbing)

- The cartoonish security firm. (just goofy)
Hamlet's father.
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Six Feet Under 2nd Episode#14
Posted: 6/21/04 at 12:38pm
I thought the second episode was getting back to the quirky humor that sets this show apart. The scene with Nate and his Father was really sweet.

So what is James Cromwell's character's secret life about? When is that coming out?
PEACE.
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Six Feet Under 2nd Episode#15
Posted: 6/21/04 at 12:43pm
Oh I agree, I didn't dislike it.
I enjoyed Nate's scene with his father. It was very nice on a Father's Day when I am grieving for my own recently deceased father.
Hamlet's father.