Salute to Mr. CHRIS MELONI of Oz & SVU (now w pics)

Dolly_Levi Profile PhotoDolly_Levi Profile Photo
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dear friends.

I would like to create a thread to discuss the joys of the gorgeous and talented Chris Meloni of Law & Order:SVU an OZ.

Chris is so amazingly hot and I love the intensity of his eyes. Thank God I can get my Meloni fix from all the USA re-runs.

Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing
Updated On: 9/6/04 at 09:43 PM
Type_A_Tiff Profile PhotoType_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Here here to that! Isn't he talented and intensely sexy? I saw him once in Central Park, shirtless and sweating (I think he was jogging), but I was too shy to go up to him.

He's great on SVU but he's better on Oz. You should def check out his official website (www.christopher-meloni.com) - he's pretty good about responding to fans' questions.
"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell
MasterLcZ Profile PhotoMasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Tiff, you mean you did NOT offer to give Mr. Meloni that tounge proctology exam he is in dire need of?
That was very negligent of you, my dear.
"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He would have said no since I had just given him one before he went out for his jog. Damn I loves me some Meloni.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've seen him in my neighborhood a few times.
As sexy as he is in OZ, hes far hotter in person, if that is possible.
tpdc
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Can that be possible, Master? Do you start humming A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood when you see him?
Type_A_Tiff
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I couldn't even convince my friends that it was truly him. "Tiff, do you know how many muscular Italian-looking guys there are in New York?" I informed them that after watching Chris pee in Oz, I really could recognize any inch of him. It's like to paraphrase that line from State And Main, "I could draw that dick by memory!"
"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Aaaah. Meloni is on SVU right now defending gay men. Defend me, Chris! Defend me!
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ok - I know you're not going to belive this - but I swear to God it's true. Several months ago, I was working out at the gym, and when I came into the locker room to change, there was this hunky guy getting naked next to me. Of course I couldn't help looking at him and kept thinking, "Gosh, this guy looks familiar"..he averted his eyes and wouldnt meet my gaze, and then it hit me - Chris Meloni...less than a 24 inches away from me...NAKED...
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Did you instinctively fall to your knees?
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU#10
Posted: 5/26/04 at 11:36am
YOW!! I would be so turned on, I think I'd start crying....yes, salute Mr. Meloni! Well, somethin's salutin' anyway!!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU#11
Posted: 5/26/04 at 12:11pm
I did NOT fall to my knees - I am not that kind of man - though I can report that he is a beautiful specimen.
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
TxTwoStep Profile PhotoTxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU#12
Posted: 5/26/04 at 12:43pm
can the link to the site where he answers fan's queries please be posted? much obliged. He was great on SVU last night---i also like it when his character counsels men just struggling out of the closet, or facing their sexuality for the first time, or having been molested or raped by other men. Very good writing, natural performance, just refreshing. It's also fun seeing Dean Winters and the skinhead/psychologist and the priest/psychologist who double from OZ to SVU (at least in reruns, or current season for Wong). BORSTAL and DOLLY, did you see my post in another thread asking if you'd seen the Meloni erotic cartoon in one of the recent gay national magazines?!?!
Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU#13
Posted: 5/26/04 at 12:47pm
Oh, yes I did tx! Which magazine? Please share!!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
TxTwoStep Profile PhotoTxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU#14
Posted: 5/26/04 at 12:55pm
i think it was INSTINCT or GENRE, i only look at them at the Barnes and Noble...the current issue has Patrick Stewart/Picard in the same feature, toward the end of the magazine...i think the feature is about gay fantasy icons of the large and small screen, with an erotic cartoon of the person in character. Meloni was shown in the OZ shower with several black men....

and BORSTAL once a long time ago i asked about your handle, is it from the wonderful movie about the Wilde play done in a reform school?
Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."
mamamia sammy Profile Photomamamia sammy Profile Photo
mamamia sammy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU#15
Posted: 5/26/04 at 12:59pm
Yee Haw! TwoStep is back in action!
BroadwayWorld: A home for the dangerously unhinged
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
redhotinnyc - OMG! I'm so jealous. You were naked near Meloni...going places no man has gone before. Did you recognize him by his tattoos? Do you him there frequently? Crazy.
Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
that was the only time I've ever seen him there and I didn't pay attention to the tatoos - I just saw the face - unmistakably his.
Type_A_Tiff
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Here's the link to the Q&A portion of Chris's website. (Warning: You will need hours to go through every page. Luckily, I don't have a life.)

Edited to say: Uh, yeah, that didn't work. Here it is.
http://www.christopher-meloni.com/wordsfromchris.shtmlhttp://www.christopher-meloni.com/wordsfromchris.shtml>http://www.christopher-meloni.com/wordsfromchris.shtml

Updated On: 5/26/04 at 09:20 PM
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have been focused on andy for a few days, so I just thought I would show a lil love for Mssr. Meloni.

re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU
Updated On: 9/6/04 at 01:11 AM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
As we gay men go through our lives, we enjoy the brief but fleeting intoxications with the 'boy of the moment' - the 'twink with the wink.' But every now and then, a MAN comes along who reminds you what it is that women sacrifice their very souls for. In recent memory, Sam Shepard and Ed Harris come to mind. And I have to say the Mr. Meloni pretty much encapsulizes every fantasy I've ever had about being taken care of by a true man. And we won't EVEN get into what goes through my head when I hear the phrase 'prison rape.'
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
for darling D Grant: (and others)

http://www.chris-meloni.com/jc03.shtml

Updated On: 9/6/04 at 01:36 AM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sometimes the term 'c*cksure' seems SO appropriate - god knows I'M sure.
zoran912 Profile Photozoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What a delicious specimen of man.
Dolly_Levi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Here's a link with stills from Oz. Scroll down for the Meloni block on the Left.

*edited* I hear this might b too racy. if you're 18+ and want the link, PM me.
Updated On: 9/6/04 at 02:12 AM