Private Message to Michael Musto (no one else should read this!)

Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Although I wasn't able to attend "Standing Ovulations", I was informed by several sources that you took my name in vain AND linked it with that of someone named Corine. I am not happy about this.

Surely you realize that one Mr. Nathan Lane did something similar and is now living to regret it. In fact, the elfin man was virtually on his knees begging my forgiveness.

I will leave you with this warning: you have invoked the ire of Dollypop. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
Updated On: 5/25/04 at 06:02 PM
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
terror, cold and clammy like dolly's hand, must even now be creeping into michael's shorts. no, wait that's not right. horror, yeah, horror, is even now removing michael's salmony jacket and hanging it on a padded wooden coat hanger. hmmm, nope that still doesn't begin to describe the palpitations that must grip our intrepid former host. i would not want to be in his shoes now, nope, no siree. skeeered, he should be. oooooo, skeered.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
PINK salmony. Hello?
Chat with the groan-ups: https://twitter.com/NamoInExile
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Excuse me, but can't you people READ? This thread is intended only for the eyes of one Mr. Michael Musto (may he rest in peace!)
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Not for nothin'...what makes you think at least one of those guys ISN'T Michael Musto?
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
um, namo, has anyone ever told you that you seem to have quite an obsession with the "pink"...i'm just saying.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
DP you know as soon as you tell someone they can't do something there all the more likely to do it. It's like fishing with a shotgun. It'd be a heck of a lot less popular if it wasn't illegal.
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Stunn/Gunn,

Every picture you use as an icon makes you look better than the last. You are one sexy fella!
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
220 people have read this message. I guess Michael Musto must like to re-read what is sent to him. Insidious people are like that, you know!
Mollyfair
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Someone's only got to tell me not to read something and it's irrestible.

So I read it!

It was very interesting but not to worry, I haven't a clue what you're all going on about but then I hardly ever do.

Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..... (breaks into song).

Bye!

Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
DP is right. We are all awful, prurient people for looking at his private message, and we should be deeply ashamed of ourselves for such flagrant disrespect of a man's privacy. Does NO ONE remember the Pandora myth? Well, there you go....

One question though: why didn't you send the message to musto@villagevoice.com? Has he blocked you? Just wondering.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
etoile Profile Photoetoile Profile Photo
etoile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I can imagine one person from this board has been.
Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Michael Musto doesn't DESERVE a private e-mail!

He's a low-life!
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sarcasm, darlin's.

DP, would you like me to cut and paste your message and send it to him in case he doesn't see it on the board?
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
there's no need for that, bb. it obvious that those concerned for the career of mr. musto or at the very least, the minions of dolly, have already communicated to him the error of his ways and warned him of his impending doom. quite probably that email address has been disconnected already as mr. musto sits quiverring in his apartment behind drawn shades wating for the safety of darkness in which to make a run for the south to elude the horrid fate that awaits him at the hands of the venerated (or is it venereal? i can never remember) dollypop.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ah, the thought of the flaccid Mr. Musto quivering in fear is delightful. In fact, it warms my heart and renews my faith in the human race.

Suffer, Michael, suffer!
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I viewed the pictures from STANDING OVULTIONS and saw Mr. Musto in the aforementioned jacket. It seems as though the man had just crawled out of a can labeled "Bumble Bee".
DAME Profile PhotoDAME Profile Photo
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm not sure who this Michael Musto is? Is this a code name for a slutty hussy?
HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think it's the nom de plume of Mr. Roxy.
Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.
DAME Profile PhotoDAME Profile Photo
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OH MY GOD! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
Corine2 Profile PhotoCorine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
DP-
Musto is one of the greatest writers in NY.
He is a brilliant writer get over it.
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Corine, do the BWW police allow you to post "tough titty?" What is the meaning of this phrase? Is it a bad thing or a good thing?
Corine2 Profile PhotoCorine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It is a quote from Little Shop.
I love it.
Zola your picture is very sexy. Please remove it you might give me a heart attack.
LOL.
Updated On: 5/27/04 at 11:04 PM
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, stop! Flattery might make me straight. Jose tells me the BWW police are already investigating me.