matthew morrison's gap add

musicaltheatreman
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
matthew morrison's gap add#0
Posted: 4/30/04 at 2:09am
i remeber awhile back someone posted a link to matt morrison's gap add and i was wondering if they could give me the link to it thanks :)
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: matthew morrison's gap add#1
Posted: 4/30/04 at 3:44am

oh geez, i dont even know if that picture is still online anymore.
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: matthew morrison's gap add#2
Posted: 4/30/04 at 3:54am

heres one:

re: re: matthew morrison's gap add

But thats not actually the one I saw in the stores. Caroline Rhea shows the one that was in stores in one of the episodes where he was a guest, I dont think that ones online anywhere... the gap is really anal about people using their images but if i find it anywhere, ill post it.
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: re: matthew morrison's gap add#3
Posted: 4/30/04 at 4:05am

did i mention its a REALLY big photo?
CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hmm...he looks very happy to see me, but that could just be a crease in the paints...... re: re: re: re: matthew morrison's gap add

Did you post it this large so that it would be anatomically correct?
Updated On: 4/30/04 at 04:12 AM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

ah yeah, that. hes well aware of what the picture suggests. re: re: re: re: re: matthew morrison's gap add
i prefer the other image but unless a fan put a picture of it somewhere, i dont think im gonna find it. i guess i could pull a still from the caroline rhea video if i have to.
CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
you mean to say that Matt knows the picture is sexually suggestive? Oh, say it aint so!.... re: re: re: re: re: re: matthew morrison's gap add
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

yes cuz im dumb enough to tell him things like that...
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Another model is born every minute!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Karma76 Profile PhotoKarma76 Profile Photo
Karma76
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
haha ok I thought I was just a perve or think is he a hottie and had to look...I know what side he commits to so that is good...jesus H! haha
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's so big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Karma76
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Excuse me...what??? I am sorry I was too busy hypnotized by how lovely gap kaki's are.
glitzguy3 Profile Photoglitzguy3 Profile Photo
glitzguy3
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
it's all about the size!
Dramamama321
Swing
Swing
Ok, that just made the day a little brighter. Good lord he is hot!

T
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I meant the ad! HAHA

Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

good lord hes hot??

i must be the only one who cant get past the really silly faces he makes in most photos.
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wish I could figure out what's so hot about him....
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think he's pretty hot.

Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

me too, but i think hes better looking in person.
Karma76
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I love his curls haha I am a giddy school girl.
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

yes, and hes grown his hair out since leaving hairspray too.
musicaltheatreman
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
do you have any new pics of matt?? thanks :)
Karma76
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I know he should be required to snap some pix of himself during this leave from our sight!!! re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: matthew morrison's gap add an picture diary if you will.
musicaltheatreman
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
if anyone find matts other gap adds post the link or the pic!!!! thanks :)
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

most pictures i have of him are on the website, i didnt take a picture with him when i saw him this month, but i did put my hands in that beautiful mane and told him he wasnt allowed to cut it without my permission. >>Y<<

Page: 1