Page: 1

GET FOLKED!!! QUEER AS FOLK season 4 episode 2!

CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Just a reminder for those who enjoy the show...

..::THE ORIGINAL COMES OF AGE::..

EPISODE 2, SEASON 4 OF SHOWTIME'S ORIGINAL 'GROUNDBREAKING' SERIES "QUEER AS FOLK" AIRS TONIGHT SUNDAY, APRIL 25th @ 10PM ET/PT DON'T FORGET! GET FOLKED!
QUEER AS FOLK
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No SHowtime! give me your wonderful rundown please Cats!
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This weeks episode was all about setting up Justin's relations with THE PINK POSSE and the vigilante group that they are going to form and fight back against the straight-gay-bashers. Ted came back from Rehab, and Blake spent the first night with him at his apartment. (on the couch) re: re: GET FOLKED!!! QUEER AS FOLK season 4 episode 2! Brian has a new campaign with an HIV pharmasuitical (sp?) company and will be purchasing a new office next week (the former housing of the Liberty Baths). Emmett and Michael went to the fairy gathering (no, not the Tony Awards) to cleanse their spirits and renew their souls. So far you haven't missed much, but it's all up in the air from this point. It's going to get bigger and season 4 is gonna change a lot of things.
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Last night's episode did not excite me.
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OOPS, I got so excited I posted twice!! HAHA
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 4/26/04 at 10:57 AM
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I would have to agree. But I have a feeling that we're being set up for some big stuff, so the ground has to be laid (so to speak). We have a lot coming up: a death, a marriage, a baby, Brian's scrotum tumor, the pink posse.... It's all gonna collide and make for an interesting season. Did I just write scrotum? ...
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
See what happens from overuse? As my mother always says, too much of anything is not good!

Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks guys for the updates!
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
voiceanth- You really need to get folked. I think you should subscibe to Showtime dude.

CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
thirdrowcenter Profile Photothirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Brian's scrotum tumor????? OMG!! I guess the death will be Michael's uncle. Has Ted been tested for HIV after his gang banging incident?
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Must we be so descriptive?

CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ted has not yet been tested, but in terms of writing I don't think they're going to give another character HIV.
cabarethed Profile Photocabarethed Profile Photo
cabarethed
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
thanks for ruining some major plot points that had NOTHING to do with episode 2...jesus...
UDJAT Profile PhotoUDJAT Profile Photo
UDJAT
Stand-by
Stand-by
I know I'm a little late but Episode 2 was painful to watch. It seemed like it went on forever. It was more so the writing than anything. I couldn't help but think through out the show "is this it?" I think the L Word does a much better job.