Page: 1

Opinions?

son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Opinions?#0
Posted: 4/23/04 at 9:38pm
Ok I know there are several website savvy people here, and I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on my website. http://web.bsu.edu/jjgunn It is only getting started and I am going to have to change it some. Just so you know there really isn't much Broadway related on it, but I just thought it was fun. A friend on mine couldn't get to one of the pages on her Mac but I believe I fixed that problem. Remember I am just a beginner. I used FrontPage and Dreamweaver, and if you decide to sign the guestbook remember this is a school website and they will get mad if it is not clean! Opinions? They go through and check themOpinions? Keep it clean!Opinions?
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
Updated On: 4/23/04 at 09:38 PM
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Opinions?#1
Posted: 4/23/04 at 11:07pm
Very good start. Not much on there about "A Tale of Two Cities" though. ?? You should look into formatting it so that you don't have to use a scroll bar to read from left to right...like see if you can fit the wording more vertically than horizontally. re: Opinions?
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Opinions?#2
Posted: 4/24/04 at 7:15am
Hmm well looks like I am going to have to learn a bit more code...and papa were you refering to the link that said Pictures? Because if you were that one was hidden on purpose..If you are talking about the group picture I'll try to fix it, and I know about the link not taking you back to the right place after signing the guestbook, haven't figured that one out yet. I can't seem to find that page to edit it. re: re: Opinions? I designed it in 1024x678, is that what is causing you trouble TheatreBaby? I'll have to figure out if there is a way to set it up to work with each individuals screen resolution if I can.
Updated On: 4/24/04 at 07:15 AM
LadyGuenevere
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Opinions?#3
Posted: 4/24/04 at 8:44am
Good start!

The only thing I have a problem with is layout loading time. Yours takes quite a while to load...but the layout is pretty graphics heavy. What format are your pictures, btw?
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: Opinions?#4
Posted: 4/24/04 at 3:34pm
Sorry I am so used to fast connections I didn't even think about the load time. I am VERY new at this and I believe all my pictures are jpeg. If there is a better way to go with graphics let me know.