Page: 1

SIGNERS???

dramaqueen Profile Photodramaqueen Profile Photo
dramaqueen
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
SIGNERS???#0
Posted: 4/17/04 at 11:38am
in the Ihate idina post findingnamo-talks about using 'signers' as a derogatory term towards stars who mee their fans at the stagedoor? does anyone else think this is a little bit ridiculous? if those stars can go up on stage, do their thing, and still have enough energy and kindness in them to meet their fans(who despereately want a signature) at the stagedoor-that shouldnt be a bad thing-neither is getting home after a long night-JEEZ!!
:) cco
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: SIGNERS???#1
Posted: 4/17/04 at 12:28pm
Why are you talking about me as if I'm not right here? I think I laid out my reasoning pretty clearly... if you want to encourage pathalogically needy people-pleasing behaviors in your favorite, um, people who are in RENT (I can't use the word "stars"), please be my guest. But if somebody who's a heck of a lot cooler announces she has to go get a better pen and runs like the dickens to get a way from you and the crowd of other people whose lives won't be complete without a scribble on a piece of paper, well don't come crying "wah wah wah" that box puppet in Ave Q is evil and I hate him because he ran away without signing my deli receipt!
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
dramaqueen Profile Photodramaqueen Profile Photo
dramaqueen
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: re: SIGNERS???#2
Posted: 4/18/04 at 3:53pm
Im not putting down any of the people who won't stop to sign-but why should someone who stops to sign be pu tlower than someone who doesn't-it's their personal choice
:) cco
HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile PhotoHunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: re: SIGNERS???#3
Posted: 4/18/04 at 4:04pm
i agree, dramaqueen