Page: 1

Anne Hathaway

newyorkuniq Profile Photonewyorkuniq Profile Photo
newyorkuniq
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Anne Hathaway#0
Posted: 3/29/04 at 4:37pm
I think Anne Hataway is a good actress. I had read a while back that she wasn't doing alot becasue she was waiting for the "right script" to come along. Now I see this preview for this horrible looking "Ella Enchanted" movie with her in it. Not exactly what I would think of as a decent movie. I wonder why she keeps doing these fairytale/princess cheesy roles.
Updated On: 3/29/04 at 04:37 PM
rlbgbc Profile Photorlbgbc Profile Photo
rlbgbc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Anne Hathaway#1
Posted: 3/29/04 at 4:45pm
Probably because, at some point, the rent becomes due.
eponine88
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: Anne Hathaway#2
Posted: 3/29/04 at 6:04pm
I loved the book Ella Enchanted, and I too think Anne Hathaway is a great actress, but this movie loos quite disappointing. I think it could've been great if done right, but it doesn't really look like it has been done right. However, I will hold all further judgement until I see the movie...
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Anne Hathaway#3
Posted: 3/29/04 at 6:09pm
I think all of the ingenue roles are going to the sexier actresses such as Julia Stiles and Kirsten Dunst.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: Anne Hathaway#4
Posted: 3/29/04 at 7:33pm
Silly me, I thought this was a thread about Mrs. William Shakespeare!
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
nystateomind04 Profile Photonystateomind04 Profile Photo
nystateomind04
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: Anne Hathaway#5
Posted: 3/29/04 at 7:45pm
i dont find julia stiles to be sexy.

o- newyorkuniqu, i know u sent me a pm (aol automatically tells me) but the site wont let me check it, so i'll try to get it and write u back later re: re: re: re: re: Anne Hathaway
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: re: Anne Hathaway#6
Posted: 3/30/04 at 10:19am
Julia Stiles is not sexy - and her voice is SO weird - its like the voice of a 50 year old woman (or perhaps Man) coming out of a 20 something actress. I find her to be very boring.
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!