Page: 1

i was not in vietnam, dammit, but john kerry was

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
folks, i think if john kerry does not change his tune, he's gonna sink faster than a wise guy in cement loafers.

http://nytimes.com/2004/03/01/opinion/01KERR.html

note: you have to register at nytimes.com to get in, it's free.

now, ya'll know i'm an elephant all the way, but kerry's reliance on vietnam as his shield for any and all charges against him is already wearing thin even in some donkey circles. personally, i think he's stuck in 1971, but if he thinks that his medals (not the ones that he threw into the potomac, those were someone else's) are going to insulate him against both his own conflicted record and his tendency towards arrogant long winded comments that leave people scratching their heads, he's mistaken. in that fre for all they called a debate on sunday he came across for the beginning as completely dismissive of edwards. it was as if jfk was just there to go through the motions since this was already his nomination.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 3/1/04 at 10:51 AM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: i was in vietnam, dammit#1
Posted: 3/1/04 at 10:55am
But are you a pink elephant or a white elephant?
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: i was in vietnam, dammit#2
Posted: 3/1/04 at 2:00pm
Not too much pink about papa...
Hamlet's father.
RobbO Profile PhotoRobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: i was in vietnam, dammit#3
Posted: 3/1/04 at 2:15pm
hey papa, it's ironic that you mention that you were in vietnam. do you know who else served in vietnam? john kerry.
XING
PED
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Did you know that Kerry was in Vietnam? I saw some footage in a commercial once. Almost looked like a soundstage, but I hear he shot up a lot of schools.
Hamlet's father.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i am a plaid elephant. that's funny you should mention that point, robbo, because it's finally getting out that john kerry was in fact in vietnam. i know, i know, shocking as it's been kept under wraps like this, under the radar so to speak.

did anybody see the mad tv skit on saturday "american political idol?" priceless. their gw was too funny and with bill o'reilly playing himself in the simon role...
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective