Page: 1

Writing to the Gershwin...?

TheQuibbler Profile PhotoTheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Writing to the Gershwin...?#0
Posted: 2/22/04 at 5:55pm
I was planning on writing to Kristin Chenoweth. If I send a Playbill, do you think she'll sign it for me? And how long might it take? Also, do you think that Idina will also sign it? Thanks for the help.
brdwaybaby17 Profile Photobrdwaybaby17 Profile Photo
brdwaybaby17
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Writing to the Gershwin...?#1
Posted: 2/22/04 at 5:57pm
Isn't it against contract for Kristin to sign?? But I heard others have sent such things, and she signed them, so that is a toss-up!! You should try, just don't expect the playbill back, and if it does come back, feel lucky. Best of luck!!
NYCbabe3789 Profile PhotoNYCbabe3789 Profile Photo
NYCbabe3789
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Writing to the Gershwin...?#2
Posted: 2/22/04 at 5:58pm
Kristin isn't allowed to sign CDs other than her own, but she is certainly allowed to sign playbills. Just don't forget a SASE! (self-addressed stamped envelope)
TheQuibbler Profile PhotoTheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Writing to the Gershwin...?#3
Posted: 2/22/04 at 6:41pm
What about Ms. Menzel? Would I have to send a separate Playbill or do you think she would sign the same one?
NYCbabe3789 Profile PhotoNYCbabe3789 Profile Photo
NYCbabe3789
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If you send only one playbill, make sure you include a note with it intending for both of them to sign it. I know people who have sent letters to Idina requesting something signed and she has sent a playbill back, signed by both her and Kristin, so I would suggest addressing the actual playbill to her. Either way you should be fine though.