Is That You In Your Avatar - Sweet Sixteen!

D2 Profile PhotoD2 Profile Photo
D2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Actually, Matty, I meant these:

re: Is That You In Your Avatar? - Sweet Sixteen!
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Link Larkin Wanabe Profile PhotoLink Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Late birthday present for Jersey: https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=24761

Akiva
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
lol Deet.

Kiva, did you get my reply?
....but the world goes 'round
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
mhmmmm deet

No esta tan mal lo de ser diferente
pero ser guapa es vital
Para cualquiera que es differente
la diferencia es total
hermosa, ni lo soy ni lo fui

konna kaodachi ni umare te ki ta no wa
oka-san ga warui no
atashi wa kawaiku umare takatta
kirei ni nari tai
utsukushii jibun ga mitai
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Updated On: 1/31/08 at 12:12 PM
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Weird. I did and I sent a reply in turn, but I just checked the Sent Messages and it didn't send. One sec.

Akiva
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So it WAS Sara I saw last night!
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You weren't sure last night? You seemed to be.

So I'm home sick, but petsitting so I have the movie channels to entertain me. I'm watching some silly movie with Reese Witherspoon and JULIE WHITE!!!
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Someone's in a biatchy mood.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Not at all. Just confused.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Rathness has arrived!!
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
fear her, rath. *side glance*
"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah, I wouldn't usually have stayed home for a bad cold, but really need to get it nipped in the bud so it's not affecting my voice on Monday (two performances of an Equity stage reading).

I just spent a day's pay at CVS.
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why would we fear Rath?
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOL i forgot the "w".
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
StageManager2 Profile PhotoStageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I fear her wrath.
Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
^ see.
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought matty was telling me to fear someone.

I was guessing Amber.
MotorTink Profile PhotoMotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
it is impossible for me to sit at my desk and eat lunch without working. argh.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
me too Tink. It just doesn't happen.
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I imagine Amber to be as sweet and badass as Sara.

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah, that's how it is at my office too. No one goes out to lunch unless it's for a meeting. Usually we order in or run out and come right back and continuing working while we eat.
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For a taste tester, eating IS work.
-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I actually imagine Amber to BE Sara. Don't you sometimes start to think of people in terms of their Avs?

Akiva
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Too true, matty! And I thought my job was fun!
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I do all the time Akiva.

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"