Page: 4

2019 Film Thread!

GeorgeandDot Profile PhotoGeorgeandDot Profile Photo
GeorgeandDot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
2019 Film Thread!#76
Posted: 11/26/19 at 8:41am
I didn't care for Ford V Ferrari. I just didn't get the appeal. It's just kind of about... idk... cars? I guess if you're passionate about cars you might like this.

Waves was phenomenal. I'm not a fan of Sterling K Brown in This is Us (in fact, I'm not a fan of This is Us period), but he was Oscar worthy here. As was Kelvin Harrison Jr, Taylor Russel, and our very own Renee Elise Goldsbury. A truly great portrait of a modern family and the pressures put on Gen Zs. One of the best acted films of the year and I actually liked it's odd structuring that critics have pointed out as a flaw. It's certainly divisive but I loved it.
rosscoe(au) Profile Photorosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
2019 Film Thread!#77
Posted: 11/28/19 at 5:40am
Believe me you don’t need to finish watching The Goldfinch, it was dull, boring and ultimately pointless film.
Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian
Mike Barrett  Profile PhotoMike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
2019 Film Thread!#78
Posted: 11/29/19 at 2:45pm
Knives Out was so so much fun. Hoping to catch Jojo and The Irishmen this weekend.