Page: 3

Spongebob Tour Cast Rumor

615theatreguy
Swing
Swing
Spongebob Tour Cast Rumor#51
Posted: 11/7/19 at 10:27am

I won the lottery and saw Tuesday night in Nashville. The cast is phenomenal! The show was a ton of fun, and I'm excited to go back later this week when I have season tickets. I've only seen photos of the original production - this tour is quite scaled back, but the stage seemed really full and well done. I had a blast!

SIDE NOTE: Tuesday was the first performance in Nashville, The show was scheduled to start at 7:30, but the house opened around 7:20, and the actual show started around 7:45-7:50. I assume there were some technical things that held the doors. Some videos projections were a bit off (some were only halfway on the set pieces they were supposed to be hitting, and they seem to be adjusting them mid-show.) I know all of those kinks will be worked out by the time I see it later in the week. Regardless of these minor issues, the show was so much fun and still incredible. 

Pashacar
Stand-by
Stand-by
Spongebob Tour Cast Rumor#52
Posted: 11/7/19 at 11:08am

Miles2Go2 said: "I’m excited. I just bought ticket ($99 total) for front center orchestra pit for next Thursday night in Oklahoma City."

Love it! Please report back.