Page: 2

NYC curbside Louis Vuitton: fake or stolen?

muscle23ftl Profile Photomuscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OMG, if i buy a fake Louis Vuitton I'd keep a secret. What's the point of getting a fake LV and scream it out loud? I really couldn't care less about brands, so I buy cheap wallets that are usually better quality.
"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"What are the odds that it's real?
Like, stolen and sold on the street...
Does that ever happen?"

So fake. No question! You can only buy real LV from Louis Vuitton or authorized department stores or merchandisers. You'll never get anything authentic from some schlub on the lookout for cops selling crap out of a garbage bag on the corner. As long as you are okay with that, fine.

Updated On: 8/28/06 at 04:09 PM
SNAFU Profile PhotoSNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I never understood the appeal of Louis Vuitton, even the real stuff. It is just plain Fugly!!
Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
tagiunagi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What about other brands? Coach? Gucci? How do you tell if they're real or fake?
Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.
SNAFU Profile PhotoSNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Rule of thumb: If you buy it from a guy who has them displayed on a blanket curbside or who shows you glossy pictures for you to chose from then disappears for 10 minutes after you choose to get it for you or you see it in any store on Canal Street area... It's a fake
Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!