Printer Friendly - re: re: re: Clark drops out of race

Clark drops out of race
Posted by MasterLcZ 2004-02-11 08:00:20

I hope we haven't seen or heard the last of the General.

re: Clark drops out of race
Posted by Auggie27 2004-02-11 08:50:17

Amen. "Who's your Daddy?!"

re: re: Clark drops out of race
Posted by SueleenGay 2004-02-11 09:22:58

Ex-General
Ex-candidate
Future VP?
Hmmm?

Kerry/Clark...nice ring doncha think?

re: re: re: Clark drops out of race
Posted by Auggie27 2004-02-11 09:44:35

Or at least the Rumsfeld replacement under Kerry, no?

I pondered Sueleen's question, but wonder if Edwards is more likely. But, Edwards may sit out this election and wait till next time. And, Clark has Southern appeal, is a moderate by today's standards (deemed an ex-Republican), and he and Kerry would be so palpably butch compared to Top Gun Lite and Mister Potato. I think in this election, the butch factor -- the wound/scar-revealing scene on the boat in JAWS comes to mind -- will be critical.

re: re: re: clark drops out of race
Posted by papalovesmambo 2004-02-11 10:04:44

ok, besides the drool factor (to which i am safely immune), what does clark bring to the ticket? face it, folks, he's a loose cannon when it comes to public statements. the general is gonna take orders from the lieutenant? please. kerry's already got a war record from vietnam so clark's record (which would get picked apart for some of the decisions he made in bosnia "attack the russians, dammit") is superfluous. plus, he's not really strong anywhere that counts, so he brings no more electoral votes. he's popular in hollywood, but does anyone think that bush could win california even if he were running against francis the talking mule?

the ticket will be kerry/edwards. which i still think would be stronger the other way 'round.

re: re: re: re: clark drops out of race
Posted by Auggie27 2004-02-11 10:16:45

Strong points, Papa.

re: re: re: re: re: clark drops out of race
Posted by FindingNamo 2004-02-11 11:13:12

Papa, Wes is beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring him down.

re: re: re: re: re: re: clark drops out of race
Posted by papalovesmambo 2004-02-11 11:22:47

lol, namo, he's all yours. he does nuttin' fer me. mrs. mambo is still convinced he's a vampire...and those ears...

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: clark drops out of race
Posted by MasterLcZ 2004-02-11 11:31:30

papa, you'd like my editor. He's pretty much a liberal, but he told me of his leather-and-bondage fantasies involving Ann Coulter. He has this 'thing' for skinny crazy right-wing blondes.

Oh, yeah...his maternal grandparents were concentration-camp survivors, which might explain a few things.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: clark drops out of race
Posted by papalovesmambo 2004-02-11 11:39:05

"skinny crazy right-wing blondes"

that's so me! well, 3 outta 4. and in another 3 weeks dammit, it'll be 4 out of 4. with god as my witness, i'll fit into those damn 32's again!

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: clark drops out of race
Posted by emmamia 2004-02-11 15:50:47

i love nemos icon :)

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: clark drops out of race
Posted by Auggie27 2004-02-11 18:17:15

Master, I have S&M fantasies involving Anne Coulter, but to act on them, I'd have to star in a Snuff film.