For nearly 20 years, Oliver has been handling public relations and corporate communication for numerous brands (including Pepsi), Broadway shows, Broadway stars, non-profit organizations and mainstream celebrities.
He is also the editor-in-chief for FIL-AM WHO'S WHO, a monthly magazine that tells the real-life success stories of Filipino Americans from the New York Tri-State area.
- Win A Pair of Tickets to THE PRODUCERS!
- Photo Flash: BARBIE Gets A Musical; Stops Over in Manila 12/11-15
- Review Roundup: THE PRODUCERS by Repertory Philippines
- Win A Pair of Tickets to MAXIE, the Musical
- BWW Awards' Nominee Tom Rodriguez Leads Concert in NYC, 12/1
- Photo Flash: THE ADDAMS FAMILY Premieres in the Philippines
- Abueva, Manalang to Cover--Not to Alternate for--Role of Kim
- Review Roundup: MAXIE by Bit by Bit Company
- WICKED-Manila Holds Benefit Performance, Auction for Typhoon Haiyan Victims, 1/31
- VIDEO: Miss World Visits NY, NJ; Raises $20,000 for Supertyphoon Haiyan Victims