For nearly 20 years, Oliver has been handling public relations, corporate communication, and integrated marketing communications for numerous brands (including Pepsi), Broadway shows, Broadway stars, non-profit organizations, and mainstream celebrities.
He is also the editor-in-chief for FIL-AM WHO'S WHO, a monthly magazine that tells the real-life success stories of Filipino Americans from the New York Tri-State area.
- Manhattan Shakespeare Project Celebrates the Bard's 450th Birthday, 4/20
- Maroulis, Reed Join UNSELFIE to Help Abandoned Kids
- First Listen: THE VOICE Winner HARRISON CRAIG's Latest Album
- Join GANTIMPALA THEATER Summer Workshops, 4/21-5/24
- ACTORS PRO EXPO Debuts in NY, 4/26
- WE WILL ROCK YOU Plays Warner Theatre With New Song, 6/3-8
- Theater Fans Petition to Bring LES MISERABLES to Manila
- City Colleges of Chicago Stages Chad Beckim's AFTER., 3/26-4/5
- Photo Flash: First Look at the Cast of Rep's NOISES OFF; Show Opens 3/28
- Spiral Theatre, Skipper Celebrate Sondra Lee, 3/25