Hurt Locker Playbills for sale (supplies limited)

tazber
Broadway Legend
Everybody wants one of these so I thought I'd pass it along.....

Only online at playbill.com
Link
....but the world goes 'round
Rainbowhigh23
Broadway Legend
I grabbed about four that were lying around the theater after Saturday's night performance.

$10 each! Wow - they know they've got a collector's item. The Playbill is a fun read - I looked at it more than the Hedwig Playbill!
tazber
Broadway Legend
I think that $10.00 is the standard charge for any playbill you buy from them online.

Rainbowhigh23
Broadway Legend
I've never ordered from them, didn't know that. That's steep.

The Hurt Locker Playbill is my favorite of the season.
Will3700
Chorus Member
I just ordered mine but not before I had already ordered a Hedwig Opening Night Playbill thinking it might include The Hurt Locker since nothing said it would or wouldn't. Ive ordered several opening night Playbills and they've always been $10. I collect the ones from shows I see and frame them together as per trip .looks cool I always crab a second one to put in my decorative suitcase I have opened in my living room. I live in Texas so I proudly display them.
tazber
Broadway Legend
$10.00 is steep.

I believe it's because they pack them in vinyl with cardboard backing and then package them in special envelopes so they arrive in mint condition.

Broadway Bob*
Broadway Star
Still hoping to get one of these from the actual theater, but will order one if needs be. Had already seen this (got an email from Playbill actually) but thanks for the heads up!
2014 Show Schedule: 3/08 @ 8:00 pm ~ THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (Columbus, OH); 4/11 @ 8:00 pm ~ BULLETS OVER BROADWAY (Broadway), 4/12 @ 2:00 pm ~ ROCKY (Broadway), 4/12 @ 8:00 pm ~ THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY (Broadway), 4/13 @ 2:00 pm ~ CASA VALENTINA (Broadway), 4/13 @ 7:00 pm ~ SEX TIPS FOR STRAIGHT WOMEN FROM A GAY MAN (Off-Broadway); 4/14 @ 8:00 pm ~ HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH (Broadway); 6/06 @ 8:00 pm ~ PIPPIN (Broadway); 6/07 @ 2:00 pm ~ A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER (Broadway); 6/07 @ 8:00 pm ~ IF/THEN (Broadway); 6/08 @ 3:00 pm ~ HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH; 6/08 @ 7:30 pm ~ HEATHERS THE MUSICAL (Off-Broadway)...(MORE to come, I hope)
Rainbowhigh23
Broadway Legend
I love having my Playbills a little wrinkled to show that I was actually there.
ArtMan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Bob, in another thread I responded to you and told you I would attempt to get one for you. You never replied if you were interested.
Broadway Bob*
Broadway Star
I'm sorry ArtMan, I never saw your response.
2014 Show Schedule: 3/08 @ 8:00 pm ~ THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (Columbus, OH); 4/11 @ 8:00 pm ~ BULLETS OVER BROADWAY (Broadway), 4/12 @ 2:00 pm ~ ROCKY (Broadway), 4/12 @ 8:00 pm ~ THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY (Broadway), 4/13 @ 2:00 pm ~ CASA VALENTINA (Broadway), 4/13 @ 7:00 pm ~ SEX TIPS FOR STRAIGHT WOMEN FROM A GAY MAN (Off-Broadway); 4/14 @ 8:00 pm ~ HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH (Broadway); 6/06 @ 8:00 pm ~ PIPPIN (Broadway); 6/07 @ 2:00 pm ~ A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER (Broadway); 6/07 @ 8:00 pm ~ IF/THEN (Broadway); 6/08 @ 3:00 pm ~ HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH; 6/08 @ 7:30 pm ~ HEATHERS THE MUSICAL (Off-Broadway)...(MORE to come, I hope)
ArtMan
Broadway Legend
That's okay. If I see one, I will pick one up for you. I have no use for it. But I don't see the show till June..
nay3
Swing
Broadway Bob I actually have an extra one that I found under a seat... let me know
loliveve
Broadway Star
nay3- if BroadwayBob doesn't want it, I would love to have it!

And anyone else who has an extra- I'm interested! I can pay shipping Thanks!
nay3
Swing
loliveve- I plan to do standing room soon, if I can find another one I'll send it to you.
loliveve
Broadway Star
nay3- THANKS!!
Scarywarhol
Broadway Legend
Apparently they're already sold out on Playbill. If anyone has an extra, I will PayPal you Playbill's rate for it!
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Maybe you could pop by the theater and ask the house manager to give you a couple.
<-----craves juicy pizza
jazzynat
Chorus Member
If anyone has an extra I too will PayPal the playbill rate & postage. I saw none lying around during my preview show
Will3700
Chorus Member
I got mine in the mail today. Pretty cool and funny
MaddieBB12
Broadway Star
I stopped by the Belasco last weekend to ask for a regular Playbill, and they won't give me one because I wasn't seeing the show (I politely ask for Playbills at various box offices all the time and this was the first time I've ever been told no. I'm very grateful to all the theatres that did give me one, so I'm not complaining-I'll try and get one at the flea market in September!), but that leads me to believe they won't hand out these ones either.
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
Try Just waiting till the show is letting out and run in and grab one- I've done that a lot with no problem- ushers may say something, but as long as you're quick, it shouldn't be a problem.
Darreyl with an L!
loliveve
Broadway Star
^ I wish I could, but I live on the west coast! Only came to visit for 5 days in March... now saving up for my next trip
Testing1232
Broadway Legend
Picked up a bunch tonight at the show (one of the ushers handed around 5 to me - and was 1st up to Balcony, so was able to get a few more)
(NPH was in rare form, getting on this couple in the 1st row that showed up late !)

Anyway.... will gladly part with a few of them- (they are really hilarious !)

I will have them mailed from my job, so not looking for any postage or money for them- Please PM me with your name and address, and I will have mailed to ya :))
April Saul
Broadway Legend
I would love one! I am PM-ing you right now
Updated On: 5/16/14 at 12:24 AM
Everlast85
Stand-by

Updated On: 5/16/14 at 12:26 AM
Testing1232
Broadway Legend
Thanks guys for the pms- all are taken--- if I get any more, will def post again!!!

Page: