- Please post with courtesy (and common sense) - no use of profanity, obscenities, or
- No personal attacks - we all have different opinions - disagree with
the view, not with the person. This includes other posters, performers and artists. You can not like a show, performer, performance, etc. but insulting the person, their mental state or intellect, physical appearance or anything of the sort will be removed.
- For your own protection - no bootleg appeals! For the posting of links to websites with copyrighted material, you may post an excerpt if available, please include a web link as well if one exists.
- Please don't post press releases... You can add them to our news engine here!
- One account per person. Duplicate accounts will be removed, and abuse of this policy will result in permanent removal of access to the site.
- Those joining the site for the sole purpose of spamming, baiting or trolling will be removed, as will indecent and over-exposed Avatar images.
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, or infringing of intellectual property rights. BroadwayWorld reserves the right to remove any posts that we
deem inappropriate as per these guidelines and at our discretion.
Users who violate the above policies will have their messages removed and will first be privately warned by our moderator team. After 3 warnings, your account will be suspended for 3 days. At this time, your account will display as 'Suspended'. Future violations upon your return will result in a 30 day ban, followed by a 90 day ban and then the complete suspension and permanent removal of your account access.
Message Board Tracking
We reserve the right to track your IP address and contact your ISP to report abuse and violations of our policies. We also reserve the right to contact a local law enforcement agency to report violations that violate federal, state and local laws.
- To report abuse, please click here.
Users may mirror non-copyrighted images or photos in the body of a message, so long as the photo, graphic or image pertains to the topic of the message. Any material found to be in violation of applicable copyright laws, may result in the post being modified or deleted.
BroadwayWorld.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been used on the message boards in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, please contact us at once to report the violation. If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your copyrighted materials have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please see our DMCA Notice Policy.
By posting or contributing content using these Services, you are granting BroadwayWorld.com and Wisdom Digital Media a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of the Services, including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work.
BWW does not pre-screen or regularly review any contributed content, but BWW has the right (though not the obligation) to remove, without notice, any content posted which BWW considers, for any reason, to violate these Terms or to be outside the subject scope of the Services. We may terminate any BroadwayWorld.com Account, with or without notice, for posting such content.
Thank you for your participation, enjoy the site and have fun!