Sebastian Stan, Maggie Grace and More Star in PICNIC, Opening Tonight on Broadway
Picnic stars Reed Birney, Maggie Grace, Elizabeth Marvel, Sebastian Stan, Mare Winningham and Ellen Burstyn, with Madeleine Martin, Ben Rappaport, Cassie Beck, Maddie Corman, Lizbeth MacKay and Chris Perfetti. Additional cast members include Peter Bradbury, Dani De Waal and Matthew Goodrich.
Sensual, passionate and delightfully funny, Picnic is a timeless American classic about the line between restraint and desire. It's a balmy Labor Day in the American Heartland, and a group of women are preparing for a Picnic... but they'll have to lay a lot on the line before they can lay out the checkered cloths. When a handsome young drifter named Hal (Stan) arrives, his combination of uncouth manners and titillating charm sends the women reeling, especially the beautiful Madge (Grace). When Hal is forced out of town, Madge must decide whether their fleeting encounter is worth changing the course of her life.
Scroll down for production photos!
Photo Credit: Joan Marcus
- Megan Fairchild Joins Faculty of Allen Civic Ballet's Summer Program, 6/10-12
- UM School of Theatre & Dance to Present 2014 DANCE NEW WORKS, 5/6-10
- Theatrical Designers Invited to Submit 'Weather' Work for PQ 2015; Deadline 7/14
- The Ordway to Present 2014 FLINT HILLS INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S FESTIVAL, 5/27-6/1
- COME HOME AMERICA Tour, Featuring Marcus Goldhaber, to Honor America's Military During FLEET WEEK NY, 5/23
- PUMP BOYS AND DINETTES, AT THE HOP and More Make Up FST's 2014 Summer Season