THE LATE SHOW Top 10 'Signs Your Congressman Is a Hothead'
As presented on the Wednesday, Jan. 2 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
10. Instead of "yea" or "nay," always votes "screw you."
9. He's pushed people off actual cliffs.
8. Appeared on recent "Maury" episode, "My Congressman Is a Hothead."
7. Was ordered to switch from Tea Party to Decaffeinated Tea Party.
6. Someone mentions the rotunda, he yells, "Are you calling me fat?"
5. Hair is oddly matted down (sorry, that's a sign your Congressman has hat-head).
4. Always being tased.
3. Filibusters himself.
2. In his official congressional portrait, he's giving the finger.
1. Even Dick Cheney thinks he's a raging bastard.
The Late Show with David Letterman is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.