LATE SHOW's 'Top Ten Signs You're a Bad Referee'
Check out David Letterman's 'Top Ten Signs You're a Bad Referee's as presented on the Tuesday, Sept. 25 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
THE "LATE SHOW" TOP TEN "Signs You're a Bad Referee"
From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska...
"Signs You’re a Bad Referee"
10. Every call you make begins with “Uhhhh…”
9. Won’t throw flag on field because you’d just have to pick it up.
8. No one is entertained by the slide whistle.
7. Can’t believe how many players’ autographs you’re getting.
6. Never sure how many balls should be in play.
5. Missed last three calls because beer vendor was slow giving you change.
4. You’ve made six tackles and an interception.
3. Two words: horizontal stripes.
2. Every time you raise your arms, your pants fall down.
1. You’re hated everywhere but Seattle.
The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.<