Celebrate Mexican Independence Day In Las Vegas With World-Renowned Entertainers
Every September, the "Entertainment Capital of the World" invites visitors from around the world to celebrate Mexican Independence Day with a lineup of exciting events and entertainment. Throughout Las Vegas, revelers can enjoy performances by unforgettable headliners, championship boxing and hilarious comedians during the 2018 El Grito festivities.
World-class Latin performers taking over iconic Vegas venues include:
- Singer, dancer and actress Jennifer Lopez will bring the heat to her residency at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 12, 14 & 15.
- Latin music superstar Luis Miguel will perform at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 13-14.
- Latin heartthrob Enrique Iglesias returns to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 15-16.
- Mexican group Banda MS and Caifanes will perform at MGM Grand Garden Arena, at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 14.
- Carlos Santana will take over the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 12 and 14-16 and Sept. 19.
- The "fluffy" comedian Gabriel Iglesias brings the laughs to The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
- Chayanne will perform his pop hits at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 14.
- Felipe Esparza will bring his hilarious standup to The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Sept. 14.
- Middleweight boxers Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will face off again in the ring at T-Mobile Arena, Sept. 15.
- Romeo Santos will perform at MGM Grand Garden Arena inside the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15.
- Mexican mariachi singer Alejandro Fernández will wow audiences at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 15.
To plan your unforgettable trip to Las Vegas visit www.VisitLasVegas.com.
About the LVCVA
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more than 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. Download the virtual reality app, Vegas VR, to experience Las Vegas from your iPhone or Android by visiting http://www.vrtv.vegas/. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.visitlasvegas.com.
SOURCE Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority